100 Must Watch Rom Coms

100 Must Watch Rom Coms

Perfect for your Friday night in or a random Tuesday afternoon

14
100 Must Watch Rom Coms

There are a lot of ways that I try to not be basic. I hate how much time I spend on my phone, I think eye contact is incredibly important, and I genuinely enjoy the company of my family. But in a lot of ways, I love what I love and I'm proud of that. Checking my Netflix queue, you will see that in the most genuine of ways. A love for romantic comedies is one of the longest standing stereotypes of women and one that I proudly take part in. Romances put everything into a neat little package that is full of action, mystery, humor, and love which will always leave you satisfied. For that reason, I've decided to share with you the greatest definitive list of romantic comedies of all time. By no means is this a rank of these movies, just some of the greats as they come to my mind. For optimal use of this resource, I recommend simply choosing a number between 1 and 100 then watching the corresponding film; surprise yourself with a new film you haven't seen or an old classic you know and love. This is going to be a long one, so bare with me through the end, but every one of these movies is worth the watch from the plot to the cinematic work. Binge away, my fellow basics, and you're welcome.

1. When Harry Met Sally
  2. Bridget Jones' Diary
  3. Mean Girls
  4. Pretty Woman
  5. How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days
  6. Crazy Stupid Love
  7. Valentine's Day
  8. Clueless
  9. Sweet Home Alabama
  10. My Big Fat Greek Wedding
  11. Forgetting Sarah Marshall
  12. Love Actually
  13. Ten Things I Hate About You
  14. Pretty In Pink
  15. Sixteen Candles
  16. Roman Holiday
  17. 50 First Dates
  18. Crazy Rich Asians
  19. The Notebook
  20. Something's Gotta Give
  21. The Big Sick
  22. The Proposal
  23. The Wedding Singer
  24. Breakfast at Tiffany's
  25. Sabrina
  26. Notting Hill
  27. Four Weddings and a Funeral
  28. To All The Boys I've Loved Before
  29. Sleepless in Seattle
  30. Bringing up Baby
  31. Dirty Dancing
  32. There's Something About Mary
  33. The Princess Bride
  34. 27 Dresses
  35. Groundhog Day
  36. Say Anything
  37. A Walk To Remember
  38. Dear John
  39. Safe Haven
  40. Moonstruck
  41. The Philadelphia Story
  42. My Best Friend's Wedding
  43. Emma
  44. Bridesmaids
  45. While You Were Sleeping
  46. Annie Hall
  47. The Holiday
  48. You've Got Mail
  49. The 40-Year-Old Virgin
  50. Amelie
  51. It's Complicated
  52. Knocked Up
  53. Jerry McGuire
  54. She's All That
  55. Roxanne
  56. Chasing Amy
  57. Sleeping With Other People
  58. No Strings Attached
  59. 13 Going on 30
  60. Reality Bites
  61. Fever Pitch
  62. About Time
  63. Hitch
  64. Definitely, Maybe
  65. What's Up, Doc
  66. Pillow Talk
  67. What If
  68. Nick and Norah's Infinite Playlist
  69. Wedding Crashers
  70. How to Marry a Millionaire
  71. Don Jon
  72. She's the Man
  73. Your Sister's Sister
  74. Love in the Afternoon
  75. Waitress
  76. Beauty and the Beast
  77. 500 Days of Summer
  78. Much Ado About Nothing
  79. Splash
  80. The Awful Truth
  81. Enchanted
  82. Silver Linings Playbook
  83. Juno
  84. His Girl Friday
  85. It Happened One Night
  86. My Man Godfrey
  87. Down with Love
  88. My Girl
  89. Dazed and Confused
  90. Obvious Child
  91. Broadcast News
  92. Cinderella
  93. Lost in Translation
  94. Bring it On (and sequels)
  95. Beginners
  96. La La Land
  97. Singin' in the Rain
  98. Tootsie
  99. Grease
  100. American Pie