100 Of The Best Student Discounts and Deals

Amazon, American Eagle, J. Crew and more! Save big using your student ID or school email!
99

As a college student, money can be a huge issue. Here are some of the best student discounts to help you save when you buy!

1. 24 Hour Fitness: special student prices at various locations

2. A.C. Moore: 15 percent off

3. Adobe: up to 80 percent off popular software titles

4. Alex & Ani: 10 percent off any non-sale item

5. Allstate: full-time students under 25 can save up to 20 percent if they have good grades

6. Amazon: sign up for Amazon Student using your school email and get a free six-month Prime trial free and then 50 percent off Prime membership

7. AMC Theatres: cheaper admission rate on Thursdays

8. American Apparel: 25 percent off with UNiDAYS verified student status

9. American Eagle: 10 percent off in-store

10. Amtrak: 15 percent off fares

11. Ann Taylor: 20 percent off full-priced in-store purchase

12. Ann Taylor LOFT: 15 percent off

13. Apple: Five percent off most products and save up to $200 on a new Mac or iPad

14. Apple Music: $4.99 a month with school email

15. Arby's: 10 percent off

16. ASOS: 10 percent off full-prices items online

17. Banana Republic: 15 percent off full-priced purchases

18. Barnes and Noble: up to 80 percent off textbooks

19. Best Buy: discount varies with school email

20. Boohoo: 35 percent off

21. Brooks Brothers: 15 percent off in-store

22. Buffalo Wild Wings: 10 percent off

23. Burger King: 10 percent off

24. Cinemark: discounts vary

25. Charlotte Russe: 10 percent off

26. Champion: 10 percent off

27. Chick-fil-a: free drink with purchase

28. Chipotle: free drink with purchase

29. Club Monaco: 20 percent off full-priced and sale items

30. Dairy Queen: 10 percent off (most common, varies by store)

31. Dell: buy a PC over $699 and get a free tablet with ID; other various discounts in student portal

32. Dockers: 20 percent off online

33. Dunkin' Donuts: 10 percent off at participating locations

34. Eastern Mountain Sports: 15 percent off

35. Eddie Bauer: 10 percent off full-priced and sale items in-store with ID

36. Express: 15 percent off in-store and online

37. Farmers Insurance: various discounts for students under 25

38. FedEx: 20 percent to 30 percent off when you show student ID

39. Foot Locker: spend $50 and get 10 percent off

40. Forever 21: 10 percent off when you register with StudentBeans

41. Francesca's: 10 percent off

42. French Connection: 15 percent off

43. Geico: 25 percent discount for good students under 25

44. Goodwill: 10 percent off

45. Greyhound: register for the Student Advantage Discount Card and save 20 percent on tickets

46. Hershey: 20 percent off

47. H&M: 15 percent off in-store

48. HP: special student pricing and discounts

49. I-HOP: 10 percent off

50. J.Crew: 15 percent off in-store

51. Jo-Ann: 10 percent off

52. Juicy Couture: 15 percent off

53. Kate Spade: 15 percent off in-store

54. Keds: 10 percent off

55. Kenneth Cole: 20 percent off full-priced merchandise in-store

56. Lenovo: special student pricing and discounts

57. Levi's: 15 percent off in-store and online

58. Madewell: 15 percent off

59. McDonalds: 10 percent off

60. Microsoft: 10 percent off

61. ModCloth: 10 percent off full-priced orders

62. Moo: 15 percent off order of business cards

63. Nasty Gal: 30 percent off when registered with UNiDAYS

64. Norton: up to 50 percent off

65. Oasis: 20 percent off

66. Pacsun: 10 percent off when you register with StudentBeans

67. Pier 1: 15 percent off

68. Pizza Hut: 10 percent to 20 percent off at participating locations with ID

69. Pottery Barn: 15 percent off with school email or ID

70. Pottery Barn Teen: 10 percent off with school email or ID

71. Qdoba: $5 burrito meal

72. RadioShack: 10 percent off with ID

73. Ralph Lauren: 15 percent off at select stores

74. Regal: discounted tickets certain days (usually Mondays)

75. Sams Club: special student membership plus a $15 gift card

76. Sephora: 10 percent cash back

77. Sony: register online and save up to 10 percent

78. Sperry: 15 percent off

79. Spotify: get Spotify Premium for $5 a month

80. State Farm: up to 25 percent discount for good students

81. Steve Madden: 10 percent off

82. Steven Alan: 15 percent off full-priced items in-store with ID

83. Subway: 10 percent off

84. Sunglass Hut: 15 percent off

85. Supercuts: 20 percent off

86. Taco Bell: 10 percent off at participating locations

87: Target: 10 percent off online

88. The Limited: 15 percent off in-store

89. T-Mobil: special discounts when registered with studentrate.com including $50 credit and waived activation fee

90. The New York Times: 4 weeks subscription free then $1 a week

91. The Wall Street Journal: $1 per week subscription

92. The Washington Post: free subscription with student email

93. Tommy Hilfiger: 15 percent off

94. Toms: 10 percent in-store

95. Topshop: 10 percent off in-store and online

96. Urban Outfitters: 10 percent off

97. Vineyard Vines: 15 percent off in-store

98. Waffle House: 10 percent off order

99. West Elm: 15 percent off

100. Western Digital: 20 percent off with school email

Now that you have all these student discounts you can shop smart! Good luck!