10 Ways To Have A Sober Halloween

10 Ways To Have A Sober Halloween

No alcohol does not equal no fun.
81

Halloween is one of the best nights of the year... that most people don't remember. If drinking a scary amount of alcohol isn't the way you get in the Halloween spirt, here are some fun and spooky ideas for you to try.

1. Go Trick or Treating.

Take it old school! What's better than dressing up in a crazy costume and getting FREE CANDY?

2. Go to A Haunted House.

Halloween is all about the scares. A Haunted House is a perfect way to get your adrenaline pumping.

3. Have A Scary Movie Marathon.

There is always so much pressure to go out on Halloween. Sometimes it is better to stay in, especially if that means curling up on the couch with some Halloween treats and watching Halloweenrown, Halloweentown 2, Halloweentown High... You get the point.

4. Go Ghost Hunting.

If you're up for a real thrill go ghost hunting. Every town has a ghost story; discover yours and go exploring.

5. Bake Halloween Treats.

If you need any convincing just look at Pinterest. Believe me, your mouth will be watering in seconds.

6. Have A Halloween Potluck.

Invite some friends over for a Halloween Themed dinner. There's no better way to spend a holiday then with friends and good food.

7. Have A Jack-O-Lantern Carving Contest.

Let out your creative and competitive side with a pumpkin carving contest. Nothing says Halloween like a Jack-O-Lantern.

8. Go For A Halloween Hike.

Celebrating Autumn is a big part of Halloween. Take advantage of the colorful trees and cool air by going on a long hike!

9. Plan A Halloween Scavenger Hunt.

Get your friends together and create a list of Halloween themed tasks to complete.

10. Pull Some Halloween Pranks.

Halloween encourages a certain sense of mischief. Channel this feeling and pull some funny pranks on your friends; a little toilet paper never hurt anybody.

See? You don't have to drink to have fun on Halloween. Try one or a combination of all of these ideas to have a happy and healthy Halloween.