On top of college being stressful, finals and final grade posting weeks can be very stressful... Here are ten ways I learned how to de-stress this semester.

1. Clear your mind.

Power of Positivity

This can be a task in itself, but picture it like closing the tabs on your web browser.

2. Make a list.

Medium Corporation

I make about a thousand to-do lists, and it helps me not only stay on track, but also remind me which assignments/tasks I should be doing.

3. Physically cross things off of your to-do list.

1000 Awesome Things

There is nothing more satisfying than scribbling out a completed task or assignment.

4. Talk about your stress.

Yoga Journal

This is a great way to let all that stress out; holding it all in will be much worse.

5. Invest in some de-stressing products. 

Guru Nanda

I personally love to diffuse lavender whenever my life gets a little hectic.

6. Take a step back and reassess the situation.

Reddit

Sometimes, I don't even realize when things are getting too crazy until I take a step to analyze and reflect on why a certain event was super stressful.

7. Work ahead when you can.

News Scientist

During less busy weeks, I make sure I allow time for working ahead, especially on longer projects, several page essays, and studying for tests.

8. Don't overbook yourself.

Pointers for Planners

This is a huge one for me; I tend to take on way more than I can handle, which in the end, only hurts my mental health.

9. Don't enable yourself.

Liberationist

If you know you are going to procrastinate something (like I do), the easiest way is to not put off chores, homework, etc. because you will only be more stressed about it when it all comes crashing in later on.

10. Treat yourself.

This is a commonly used phrase that sometimes gets people into financial trouble... it could be even just taking off work or cooking a nice dinner for yourself!