10 Ways She Is Just A Girly Tomboy

10 Ways She Is Just A Girly Tomboy

We like our pearls just as much as our mud.

125
10 Ways She Is Just A Girly Tomboy
8tracks

Growing up in the south, us girls know how to handle ourselves.

Our dads made sure us daddy's girls would be protected. Along with that, we learned to hangout with the boys---even if it meant ruining the Sunday dress mama just bought two weeks ago with mud.

We do know a few things: We like our pearls just as much as our mud. If you fall under that, I'm sure you'll relate to a few of these.

1. Mud is always a go.

You want to go mudding? Well heck, what are you waiting for? I'll be ready in five.

2. We can out shoot you and out dress you.

Give us a gun with some ammo and we will most likely out shoot you. If you give us some pearls and a dress, we will also out dress you. Pick which one you would be prepared for.

3. We love us some country music.

Carrie Underwood to Brad Paisley to Chris Stapleton to Merle Haggard, we will probably jam out in the car singing at the top of our lungs.

4. We like our trucks.

Trucks are great and getting them stuck always makes for a good story. You can guarantee we will have some pink or Tiffany blue in there somewhere.

5. We love a back road more than the highway.

Why worry with the traffic when there is a two lane or a dirt road we can take instead. No good story started with "We were driving on the highway."

6. We own more camo than you and its got a touch of girly on it somewehere.

We are girls and we will look like girls. Got it?

7. We will probably wear a little makeup, no matter what--- I mean, we are girls.

We aren't going to go full out with eyeliner, but maybe some mascara or something. It helps with the mud look.

8. Fishing is bae.

We love to fish, and yes, we can reel it in ourselves.

9. We can carry on a conversation about guns and hunting like a bro.

No, I don't call it just a gun. Yes, I saw that deer on the cam---wanna go get it? It looks like a nice eight point we can mount.

10. We call daddy after you have make us mad.

We don't need daddy's gun and shovel if you cross us, we have our own. We can handle ourselves. However, we still call daddy if you hurt us. We have our own gunpowder and lead.