11 Different College Girls You Encounter On Valentine's Day In The Wild, Without Fail
popular

If you are out and about on February 14th, you are sure to run into these 10 girls.

696
YouTube

1. The Girl Who Just Got Broken Up With

No doubt, the absolute WORST time to get broken up with...Valentine's Day. While this girl is most likely going to be crying to her friends about how lonely she is, the night is not complete without a GNO with her best friends. Got to show her ex she doesn't need him to have a good time!

2. The Girl Who Is Way Too In Love

We all have a friend like this girl. Valentine's Day or not, this girl doesn't talk about anyone (or anything for that matter..) besides her man. You won't see this girl leaving her boyfriends sight all day and will be hearing about their date night for the next 3 weeks...but hey, at least you know she's happy!

3. The Girl Who Got In A Relationship Right Before Valentine's Day

This girl doesn't quite know how to celebrate this holiday with her new man. She has been asking her friends over and over for the past week what they think she should get her new boyfriend for Valentine's Day. She's crazy in love, but this holiday is bringing her stress with the relationship being so new.

4. The Girl Who Drinks Away Her Feelings

For this girl, Valentine's Day doesn't mean a fancy dinner, but instead of fun night out with her girlfriends hitting the bars. A couple shots and some good music can cure a Valentine's Day without a man right??

5. The Girl Who Hates Valentine's Day

This girl, in a relationship or not, HATES Valentine's Day. You'll find this girl not acknowledging Valentine's Day whatsoever throughout the day. If anything, you will see her tweeting about how much she hates the holiday.

6. The Girl In The Perfect Relationship

These are the girls all single girls envy on Valentine's Day. A perfect relationship, the perfect boy, the perfect day. These girls have their lives together...at least just for the day.

7. The Girl Who Misses Her Ex

Everyone has a friend like this. You will probably find this girl sitting in her room looking at photos of her and her ex. Of course, this will eventually result in her grabbing a bottle of wine and blasting Taylor Swift breakup songs for the rest of the night....with her best friends of course.

8. The Girl Who Wishes She Had A Boyfriend

This girl has been hopelessly awaiting a text from her dream guy asking her out on a date this Valentine's Day, and who knows...this might be her lucky year! You'll likely find this girl scrolling through social media at all the cute couples wishing one of them was her.

9. The Girl Who Complains About The Gift From Her Boyfriend

Every year, there always seems to be that girl that complains about the gift her boyfriend got her for Valentine's Day. "Just chocolate?? Worst gift ever." Take a chill pill Bethany, at least he got you something!

10. The Girl Who Posts A 12 Page Essay On Instagram About Her Boyfriend

This girl makes sure EVERYONE knows that her and her boyfriend are happy together and doing well. Yeah, an Instagram post with your boyfriend is cute, but the 500 page paper after it....we all could do without.

11. The Girl Who Is Proud To Be Single

This girl is single this Valentine's Day and knows she doesn't need a man to be happy! She is totally fine spending it with her girlfriends watching chick flick movies and eating pizza rather than a date with a guy. You go girl!

Single or in a relationship, send love to everyone this Valentine's Day. It's a holiday about a lot more than just loving a significant other, but also your friends and family!

Tag your friends who remind you of any of these girls!