10 Times Taylor Swift Explained My Feelings About Coffee

Approaching the end of the semester makes you realize how much you love coffee. Like Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris love.

254

There's something magical that happens when you approach your Starbucks barista. They look at you, Sharpie in hand, and say, “I’ve got a blank space, baby, and I’ll write your name.” They hand you your "dark and beautiful" cup of coffee. The bold and delicious smell hits you and you think, "I gotta have you.”

1. When you have your first sip of the "little taste of Heaven."

“You’re beautiful, every little piece, love.” - Stay beautiful

2. When coffee is your motivation to get out of bed.

“I like the way you sound in the morning.” - Jump Then Fall

3. When you wake up to realize there’s no coffee left.

“Misty morning comes again and I can’t help but wish I could see your face.” - Superstar

4. When you’re tired and someone asks if you want decaf.

“Band-aids don’t fix bullet holes.” - Bad Blood

5) When you’re on your fourth cup of espresso.

“I can feel my heart; it’s beating in my chest.” - Today Was a Fairytale

And yes, in this situation, the redundancy of this line is completely necessary.

6. When you realize everyone was right about caffeine addiction.

“And I look back in regret when I ignored how they said ‘run as fast as you can.’” - Dear John

7. When you haven’t had coffee, but you still have to be pleasant to people.

“I’m a nightmare dressed like a daydream.” - Blank Space

8. When you decide to cut back on your coffee.

“…that magic's not here no more,
And I might be okay, but I'm not fine at all.” - All Too Well

9. When you start losing the battle of resisting coffee.

“I don’t wanna need you this way...come back, be here.” - Come Back Be Here

10. When you finally reunite with coffee.

“Can’t help it if there’s no one else. Mmm, I can’t help myself." - Hey Stephen