Film majors. We are far from the most popular major, but believe it or not, we not only exist but we have feelings too! We too know what it is to struggle too much homework or figuring out life, (though it is sometimes sitting in an editing lab four hours on end) so I thought I'd share some of our daily thoughts with you.
1) Ok, new project... Wow, this is going to take a while. Good thing I only have a million things going on and no time to do it!
2) Ok, we have a film shoot this weekend, who reserved the gear? Please tell me someone reserved the gear...
3) Does anybody know how this camera/gear/thing works?
4) This is not how I expected this to go at all. Why can't it just work perfectly the way I planned it in my head?
5) WHY. WON'T. THIS. EQUIPMENT. WORK.
6) Oh, wait... Where is my file? DID THE CAMERA NOT RECORD IT? Oh nevermind, I found it.
7) Wait... How do I do that again? What button? I'm so confused.
8) I HATE THIS SOFTWARE. NOTHING WOOOOOORKS.
9) I am never going to get a steady job. My major is completely unreliable. What am I doing with my life?
10) I love my major; I'm so glad I picked film!