10 Things I Am Doing When Quarantine Ends

I am counting down the days, Literally.

20
https://tenor.com/search/quarantine-gifs

I have been thinking a lot about what I want to do when the times come and we can leave the house, and I have come up with 10 things that I can't wait to actually be able to do. These are things I know I will appreciate more when I can do them because of this time when I couldn't.

Go out to eat

Cameron Marr

In my family, we are always eating out. My parents were always too busy to spend an hour cooking and another cleaning. These unprecedented times have made my parents cook a lot more than we have ever in my life. We can't wait to be able to go to a restaurant and sit down, order the food, eat the food, and not have to clean up. This is definitely something my family took for granted, which we will never do again.

Get my hair done

Cameron Marr

I am not one to color my own hair no matter how bored in quarantine I am. I know in the long run my hairdresser would rather see bad roots than box dye. That being said, everyone is going to need to get their hair done so we will be fighting tooth and nail for those appointment times. I also took this for granted. I can't wait to support my hairdresser and her business when this is all over.

Go on a vacation

Cameron Marr

I never would have thought that this would last this long and have this much of an impact. We can't go anywhere or really do anything. I was supposed to go to Florida with my boyfriend and his family for ten days for his graduation but now that has been canceled. I never would have thought that this would happen. I can't wait for our trip to be rescheduled.

Seeing my friends

Cameron Marr

I have been fortunate enough to see my boyfriend a lot through these times, but I have not been able to see other friends and it's very sad. I miss seeing friends and meeting up to go eat or even just hanging out together at each other's houses. I forget what socializing in person actually means.

Going shopping

https://foursquare.com/v/tj-maxx/4d12385c0ad2f04d13bfaa54

For me, shopping online just is not the same. I have started to redo my room due to the boredom of quarantine and I can't go to TJ Maxx to get decorations, so it is looking a little blah. I can't wait to spend all my money at TJ Maxx when we can go back. I love to look around and shop even if I don't see something I want to buy (which doesn't happen very often).

Go to the Gym

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/261068109622853355/

I have been eating a lot more in quarantine than I normally do. My parents and sister are all home right now, and my parents are cooking lunch and dinner. I normally wouldn't eat lunch but since they are cooking good food, I am eating. I probably have gained some weight and I am going to need to spend some time in the gym when this is over to get rid of the quarantine 15.

Throw my boyfriend a graduation party

https://www.amazon.com/Graduation-Banner-Supplies-Congrats-Decorations/dp/B078PJSS26

My boyfriend is a college graduate of 2020. He won't be able to graduate at the school and will be watching his graduation on the internet, which is disappointing. He also can't even have a party due to the gathering limit, so when this all ends, I want to throw him a huge graduation party where all of our friends and family can celebrate him and all of his achievements.

Never take going to school for granted again

https://businessnc.com/unc-charlotte-hotel-plan-panned-by-unc-system-chair/

I never thought that I would want to go to school in person instead of going online and living at home. I have learned through this pandemic that going to school in person is so much better than going online. It's easier to learn when going in person, and also you get to see friends. I can't wait to walk the campus again and see people on the way to class. There is just something about it that I can't explain.

Go to Church

Connectionschurch.church

This is a very different time for those of us who attend church every Sunday and Wednesday because we can't do that right now. It is hard to pay attention and be all in while watching your pastor on a TV screen. It is so much better and also easier to stay connected to what they are saying in person. I definitely have taken this for granted also and can't wait to be back to listening to the pastor and worshipping in person.

Lastly, Go back to work

https://www.facebook.com/akahanabelmont/

I am a server, so during this time, I am unable to work. I never thought I would say I can't wait to go back to work but honestly, I miss it. I miss the people I would see and meet, and I also miss making money. So like other people, I am sure, I can't wait to go back to work. I am excited to go to work.

No matter what you want to do after quarantine is over, just make sure to also stay safe. We will not go back to normal. There will be a new normal. We will probably still be wearing masks for some time and not be able to see those high-risk people for a while. Eventually, things will go back to normal; but for now, we will just have to adjust.

From Your Site Articles