10 Things That Are Better To Do Than Become Healthy This New Years

Just be happy.

17

If you are anything like me you are probably beginning to think about making New Years resolutions. Again, if your like me, you're probably not going to keep them for longer than a week. So what if instead of making it a new year, new me, you do what makes you happy. Here are a few ideas that sound a lot better than getting healthy and loosing weight to me.

1. EAT THE FOOD

I don't fully understand why anyone would give up food. It just tastes so delicious.

2. LOVE YOURSELF

Don't let this world tell you that you aren't beautiful. You are a child of God, made in His image and that in itself is a beautiful thing.

3. BUY THE CLOTHES

Spend the money. Make yourself look pretty and enjoy every second of it.

4. SPEND TIME WITH GOD

I promise, you will get more out of this than you will running.

5. READ A BOOK

Adventure and advice are just around the corner.

6. GET CRAFTY

I know we all have a spot in our hearts for DIY projects. You will definitely burn calories shopping for this stuff so I say its a WIN WIN.

7. GO ON VACATION

You deserve a trip to the mountains or beach.

8. VOLUNTEER

Running hurts your body. Serving others helps your heart.

9. TAKE SOME NAPS

I am the nap queen and you should be too.

10. HAVE FUN

Don't stress yourself out about trying to become a better version of yourself. You, the way you are right now are enough and are the best version of yourself. Have fun and enjoy life and all the little moments that come with it.