10 Things Lizzie McGuire Taught Me

10 Things Lizzie McGuire Taught Me

Sometimes we make it, sometimes we fake it!

54
10 Things Lizzie McGuire Taught Me
Google

"Lizzie McGuire" the show we all watched religiously and fell in love with. "Lizzie McGuire" ultimately was the show that paved the way for us. We learned so many life lessons from Lizzie and her friends and family, and looked up to her. She was extremely relatable and taught us about growing up. I’m happy I grew up during the time that "Lizzie McGuire" was on TV, because watching the show definitely made me into who I am today. So if you are someone who watched the show growing up, I’m sure you will agree on these 10 things that "Lizzie McGuire" taught me.

1. Hairstyles

Lizzie McGuire had some amazing hairstyles that were enviable to say the least. Every hairstyle she wore was unique and different. She always wore her hair in a way that made her comfortable and expressed herself. I ultimately started crimping my hair because of Lizzie.

2. Clothes

Clothes are important and they are a way to express yourself. Lizzie had some amazing clothing and she paved the way for fashion. Lizzie taught me to wear what I want to wear, and not let anyone tell me different.

3. Boys

Lizzie basically taught us all about love and her relationship with Gordo was #goals from the beginning. She showed us that at the end of the day, whoever you end up with should also be your best friend.

4. Bras

We saw Lizzie tell her parents she wanted a bra, and we ultimately learned from her. Most of us probably got a bra around the same time she did, and she taught us to speak up. She showed us how important it is to say what’s on your mind in order to help yourself.

5. Friendships

Friends are important and at the end of the day, your best friends are always there for you and you should be there for them as well. She taught me to always be loyal to your friends and never try to be someone you’re not, because your true friends will love you for who you are.

6. Being Yourself

Lizzie embraced her personality, and didn’t act in a way to please others. She showed us it wasn’t important to be cool or popular and to always be unique because at the end of the day, you are who you are!

7. Speak Up

Lizzie taught us to speak up to anyone who is mean to us. She never let Kate Sanders effect her self confidence, and she never let it bother her. She showed us it’s important to stand up for yourself and never let bullies get you down.

8. Body Confidence

Lizzie taught us to be happy with our bodies and to never let other people define us or tell us how we should look. She showed us that dieting is stupid and as long as we are healthy and comfortable with our bodies, that is all that matters.

9. Believe in Yourself

Lizzie taught us to always believe in ourselves and stay confident no matter what. Being true to ourselves and always going with our gut is what is important! She showed us to always believe in our own ideas at the end of the day

10. Aaron Carter

Lizzie just made me love Aaron Carter more and he will always be my first love. Aaron Carter X Lizzie McGuire=Relationship Goals.