Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson engaged
Celebrities

10 Things I've Done During The Span Of Ariana Grande And Pete Davidson's Relationship

The difference a month can make.

710

It is official that Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson have been dating for about a month, and the two have already announced their engagement. I know I am not the first to say this seems sudden, so to put it in perspective I created a list of what I have done during the timeline of their relationship.

Here we go...

1. Come home from college for the summer

SEASON 1 NBC GIF BY WILL & GRACE

Goodbye Ohio and hello Illinois. I moved out of school right at the beginning of the Grande and Davidson relationship, which has made it easy to track how much I have done during their relationship.

2. Done laundry a few times

It is crazy to think that I have done this no more than four times during their relationship.

3. Seen four "Bachelorette" episodes

ABC BECCA GIF BY THE BACHELORETTE

Both Bachelorette Becca and Ariana Grande seem to be fond of finding men at a quick speed, so let's see how both of their stories turn out!

4. Gone to downtown Chicago twice

BARACK OBAMA CHICAGO GIF BY OBAMA

Twice. I have only been to the city twice during the span of their relationship.

5. Started my summer job

TALKING TWIN PEAKS GIF

In the time of their relationship, I have memorized a restaurant's menu and have been working as a waitress.

6. Got my eyebrows done once

Joey Tribbiani GIF

Although I am not as dramatic as Joey, I have only gone to get my eyebrows done twice... yet they have been able to get engaged once...

7. Saw two movies

Bill Hader popcorn GIF

"Tag" and "The Incredibles." I only wish I had more time to be able to see more movies!

8. Went to the beach one day

drunk Jersey Shore GIF

Just once... just once.

9. Went on three ice cream dates with my friends

ICE CREAM NO GIF BY CHEEZBURGER

Delicious, but has not happened a great deal of times.

10. Seen my school friends twice

HAPPY SEX AND THE CITY GIF BY CRAVETV

Yes, I know. Sadly, I have only seen them twice, but that is all there has been time for!

That is literally it. The two have clearly been a lot busier than me in the past month, but I am happy for them and hope everything works out!