10 Things I Hope To Do in 2019
Life Stages

10 Things I Hope To Do In 2019

Time to change the world and move big mountains.

73
10 Things I Hope To Do In 2019
Heaven Nash

Some may want to be a nurse, a teacher, run a marathon, or go to 50 concerts. This is AMAZING, but I want to do more before God calls me home. What does this look like?

1. Make a difference 

Making a difference in not only my life, but someone else's as well. As a future helping professional come May, there are many ways to make a difference. Leave kind words behind, volunteer your time, donate to a good cause, become a mentor, be a light in a dark tunnel.

2. Listen from my heart

Active listening is hard in a world of technology when it is easy to hide behind a screen while someone is looking for a listening ear. You never know when someone is suffering the most until you listen with everything you've got. Listen to the struggling sister, the brokenhearted, the classmate in your math class, the girl going through a breakup, whatever you do, listen.

3. Heal wounds

Wounds are hard to heal from; it takes a ton of patience and work. Nurturing my heart, knowing that my feelings are real and valid. Investing in therapy, reminding myself of who God says I am, and knowing that I am wanted and worthy.

4. Tackle a bucket list

Bucket lists already

5. Grow

6. Fail

7. Face fears

8. Never "Work" A Day Of My Life

"If you love your job, you'll never work a day in your life". We've all heard it, throughout this crazy thing we call life, I want to experience exactly what this feeling is.

9. Trusting God with all I've got

God has a plan and a purpose of your life.

10. Never take anything for granted