10 Things Girls Who Wear Makeup Don't Want To Hear

"Makeup is not a mask. Makeup is an art."

479
Tumblr

I love makeup. I wear makeup because I can put my creativity onto a visible canvas where everyone can see, that canvas being known as my face. It irks me today to see how much people hate on women and even men who wear makeup, whether it be too much or even too little. There is so much negative energy sent towards make-up lovers mean while it's just one of the ways a girls can express herself. Here are just a few things we as girls just don't want you to say to us about our makeup.

1. "You don't need to wear makeup."

Thank you for that, but I'm still going to wear makeup. Thanks for trying though.

2. "You have too much makeup on."

Like what exactly is "too much makeup?"

3. "Do you wear makeup because you feel insecure?"

Actually no I don't. I appreciate the way I look with and without makeup.

4. "Girls wear makeup to impress boys."

OMG NO! You think I have all Urban Decay Naked eyeshadow palettes just to impress a boy who doesn't know a single shade from either one?

5. "I prefer to date girls who don't wear makeup."

Okay, and I prefer to date a guy who isn't so judgmental.

6. "You look different without makeup."

Yeah I know, but that's kinda of the point of makeup. Right?

7. "You spend too much money on makeup."

I know and it's the worst thing ever. But honestly, the more expensive then the better the quality. Well in most cases.

8. "Are those your real eyelashes?"

I really wish they were, but sadly they're not.

9. "I never wear makeup."

If i'm not hating on you for not wearing makeup then there's no need to hate on me for wearing makeup.

10. "You're basically lying to the world by wearing makeup."

If you can't tell that my eyes aren't naturally sparkly and that my lips shouldn't be that bright red naturally, then we have a problem.