10 Things I Forget to Thank my Boyfriend For

Thank you for everything you do for me

218
wallpaper-gallery

I have never been a fan of Valentines's day, which happens to be quickly approaching. My reasoning is because I believe if you truly love someone that you shouldn't need a holiday to show them that you care. You should show that you care all the time. Then I realized how guilty I am of getting caught up in my everyday life. As a full-time student who also works part-time, it is so easy to forget to say thank you and to forget to show appreciation for things that those who love you do for you. Here are 10 things that I forget to thank my boyfriend for:

1. For listening

I know you couldn't care less about a lot of the stuff that I rant about but thank you for sitting down and listening to me rant anyway.

2. For your time

Thank you for giving up so much of your time to help me, take care of me, and spend time with me.

3. For scraping the ice off of my car in the winter

Thank you for letting me stay warm when it is -10 degrees outside!

4. For buying me food

Thank you for all of the times that you have taken me out to dinner, brought me a bag of greasy food from sheetz, taken me for ice cream, or even just bought me a $1 cookie.

5. For waiting for me

Thank you for being patient all of those times that I have told you I was ready and really wouldn't be ready for another half hour

6. For making me laugh every time we are together

I could be having the worst day ever and crying my eyes out and you would still say something to make me laugh. Thank you!

7. For going shopping with me

Thank you for going from store to store with me while I browse and try stuff on even though I know you would rather be literally anywhere else doing anything else. And thanks for never complaining about it either!

8. For understanding my anxiety

You never get upset with me when I have a panic attack or when I get anxious over something I have no reason to be anxious about. Thank you for always staying calm and rational and making me feel better.

9. For reading literally everything that I write

As someone who loves to write, this is a big one for me. Thank you for not only going out of your way to read everything that I write but for also giving me constructive criticism and praise. You help to make me a better writer and I can never thank you enough for that.

10. For being my best friend

I know girls always say that their boyfriend is their best friend but it really is true. Thank you for being the one I can do everything with and tell everything to.