10 Things to Keep an Eye on in 2019

10 Things to Keep an Eye On for 2019

It's gonna be here, before you even know it...

13
10 Things to Keep an Eye On for 2019
https://cdn.pixabay.com/photo/2018/12/09/20/40/christmas-3865729_960_720.jpg

2018 was one of the most amazing years, in terms of what content was being released in the pop culture landscape. I mean, you had movies like Black Panther, Bohemian Rhapsody, A Star is Born and Incredibles 2, music like Ariana Grande, Drake, Cardi B and Bazzi, and so much more to love. I have a good feeling that 2019's gonna offer even more quality entertainment, whether you're a fan of mainstream stuff, or prefer to go indie. There's probably thousands of albums, tours, TV shows and movies pending in the wings this year, but here's ten things that I personally recommend for your viewing and listening pleasure:

1. DNA

BACKSTREET'S BACK, ALRIGHT! A.J., Brian, Kevin, Nick and Howie will be returning with a new album this year, and I hope it's every bit as good as Don't Go Breaking My Heart.

2. Avengers: Endgame

As the title implies, the action-adventure carmarderie between Iron Man, Captain America, Thor, Hulk, Black Widow, Spider-Man, Black Panther and all of the Marvel superhero family closes off an iconic film series. Although I don't care too much for it, I still recommend it, simply for the fact that it's such a popular demand.

3. The Witcher

With Game of Thrones about to end this year, I suggest watching this upcoming Netflix original starring Henry Cavill. I can already tell it's guaranteed to get you invested.

4. Thank U, Next

Although I wish that Ariana Grande's iconic single should be part of a deluxe edition of Sweetener, an album will be just as much of a bop. Here's to more videos inspired by our favorite classic movies!

5. Umbrella Academy

Remember My Chemical Romance, a.k.a. one of the most iconic emo bands of all time? Well, their frontman Gerard Way's giving us a Netflix original series based off of one of his comic book series. Think of it as The Powerpuff Girls meets the Avengers, mixed with Gossip Girl.

6. Catch 22

This Hulu original by George Clooney is something to tune into, especially for people into learning about WWII.

7. The Millennium Tour

J. Boog... Raz B... Lil' Fizz... Omarion... before they were on Love and Hip Hop: Hollywood, they were the early 2000s supergroup B2K, and they're reuniting for a tour that'll be one for the ages. Whether it's nostalgia, or acquiring new taste in music, I think should keep an eye out for them.

8. Glass

M. Night Shamalayan's follow-up to 2017's Split will be one to get freaked by, while loving it at the same time.

9. Solange's follow-up to A Seat at the Table

While there isn't a name yet, Solange's long-awaited fourth album will be an artistic journey that will hopefully touch your hearts and souls the way A Seat at the Table did.

10. Toy Story 4

Childhood memories, childhood memories eveywhere!

Stay tuned and enjoy them this year!