10 Things College Kids ACTUALLY Wanna See Under The Christmas Tree This Year

They're all very valid gifts.

43
Kari Shea

Christmas time is a time for giving and a time for receiving.

Giving gifts to younger kids and even older adults are usually pretty simple. One of the biggest things parents and relatives probably have a hard time with is what to get for a their college student. Because, we're kind of the middle between a teenager and adult. Our style and likes and interests and hobbies are constantly changing, it can be hard to keep up with. So, what do you get us?

Here are 10 things we college kids would ACTUALLY like to see under the tree this year:

1. Gas cards

I mean, I hate having to spend money on gas every week, we're already broke as it is. A gas card is a great gift for college students, helps us save a little money.

2. Pay a bill

C'mon help your struggling, broke college kid out. It's just one bill.

3. Pay a month of rent

I would be eternally grateful if my only Christmas gift was someone paying my rent for the month.

4. Room/apartment decor

It's our first little place we can call our own....kinda. Room and apartment decorations make perfect gifts for college girls, we love to make our place look home-y and chic.

5. Visa gift cards

These are perfect to college students. A lot of the time, your family doesn't know what to get you, Visa gift cards give us the freedom to pick out and buy what we want.

6. Any kind of food gift cards

We love to eat out. We love fast food. Starbucks, Chic fil a, Walmart(for groceries), you name it and we will probably put it to good use. We loooove food.

7. Kitchenware

A nice set of pots and pans is always nice, as well as a good set of dishes. They make great long-term gifts and they're a good "adult" gift too.

8. Lottery tickets

Let's test our luck and see how much money we can win.

9. Cash

I mean, you can never go wrong with giving a college student money.

10. Supplies

We're going to need new school supplies for the new semester coming up, we would actully really like them as Christmas gifts.