10 Things I am Thankful for this Thanksgiving

Counting down the things that make my life blessed.

383
Wall-papers.info

As I begin to reflect on 2016, I'm starting to think about what and who I am thankful for. There is so much that I am thankful for, but here are ten things that I am especially thankful for:

10. Bacon

Honestly this stuff is better than life its self.

9. My kids

They drive me up a wall sometimes, but I still love all 100 of them.

8. Tricking

Tricking is something that I hold close to my heart. It is a method of communication beyond language. An expression of emotion when you can't seem to express the joy or despair you have. It is a perpetual open door that when opened and entered into, you make friends that instantly become family.

7. Martial Arts

Recently, I have made my 8th year with Tiger- Rock Martial Arts. Many things have changed in my life, but my love for Tae Kwon Do has stayed the same.

6. Positivity

This helps me to function effectively and be able to impact people in a enthusiastic way. Positivity isn't a feeling ,but it's a lifestyle that benefits you in so many ways.

5. Hayden Christensen

Honestly all you have to do is look at him and understand what I'm talking about. He needs to come marry me tomorrow.

4. My College Besties

I absolutely love these two. They get me through my homesickness and put up with most of my nonsense.

3. Music

Music has always been there for me no matter what. It has become a major part of my life and continues to impact me.

2. Beyonce

She is the queen of everything and if you disagree with me, you can physically fight me!

1. My Village

My Village consists of anyone who helped my parents raise me into the young woman I am today. I love and appreciate the people in my Village for not only helping to raise me, but for being genuine and supportive friends and family to my parents for all these years.(The entire village isn't pictured)