10 Summer Bucket List Must-Haves For Guaranteed Fun

Here's a list of things I'm definitely doing this summer, and so should you!

4
Photo by David Lezcano on Unsplash

Every summer is a new opportunity — especially while you're still in school and you excess free time readily available. With this being my last summer as a student, I've come up with a list of ideas to make the most of my free time, and I'm hoping you guys try out this bucket list too.

Have a picnic

Photo by Mason Dahl on Unsplash

Pack up some fruit, nuts and sandwiches. Throw in some lemonade and beer — along with a blanket. Then, eat outside with your significant other for a cute date!

Go on a hike

Photo by Colton Duke on Unsplash

Nothing beats looking out over a beautiful mountain in the summertime, except maybe the fact that you walked like ten miles and got in, like, your week's worth of workouts.

Go shopping

Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

My wardrobe is basically only summer clothing, leggings, and sweaters. Summer clothes are — undoubtedly — the best ones there are. Don't miss out on the great fashion that comes every summer.

Take a roadtrip with your friends

Photo by Dino Reichmuth on Unsplash

Road trips either suck or will be the best times you'll ever have. All you need is the right group of people, a little time off, and a fun path to travel and try new things.

Hit the beach with your family

Photo by frank mckenna on Unsplash

Family time at the beach is the best type there is. You get to ride waves, jet ski, build sand castles with little siblings, read and suntan. It's simply a must-do every summer.

Go on a crazy ride

Photo by Axel Houmadi on Unsplash

Do you know those bungee cord balls at the boardwalk? I'm talking about stuff like that. Go on the craziest, scariest ride you can imagine just to get that adrenaline rush and excitement.

Go swimming

Photo by Jeremy Bishop on Unsplash

Just go and swim, regardless of if it's in a river, lake or pool. It's refreshing and a unique summer experience.

Catch fireflies

Photo by Kevin Wong on Unsplash

If the summer goes by and you don't catch a single firefly, you'll be missing out on one of the simplest joys in life.

Play some sports

Photo by Mike Bowman on Unsplash

Volleyball, soccer and baseball — really any outdoor sport will do. Just get some friends together and play a laidback game at your local park. It's just as fun as you remember it when you were a kid!

Pick up a new hobby

Photo by Jefferson Santos on Unsplash

Just try something new! Maybe you'll decide to learn an art style, learn a new instrument, or learn to cook. Anything will do! Just expand your horizons by trying new things that you always put off.