10 Songs To Add To Your February Playlist That Will Make You Feel Empowered

Sometimes you just need to add a little spice to your Spotify!

5
Photo by Miguel Bruna on Unsplash

1. "Nina Cried Power" - Hozier

2. "Woman" - Kesha

3. "Mount Everest"- Labrinth

4. "Standing Strong" - Chance Peña

5. "In My Bones" - Ray Dalton

6. "Girls In The Hood" - Megan Thee Stallion

7. "Dangerous Woman" - Ariana Grande

8. "Blessings" - Big Sean, Drake, Kanye West

9. "Me, Myself & I" - G-Eazy, Bebe Rexha

10. "Solo Dance" - Martin Jensen

What Your Car's Color Says About Your Personality

Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!

54413

When it comes to car shopping you likely have certain preferences, including what color it should be. Your color choice speaks volumes. It doesn't just emit an image for the car, it also says something about your style and personality! It's a form of self-expression. Are you confident? Are you sophisticated? Are you easy-going? Are you outgoing? Are you practical? As you're reviewing car sites for your next car purchase, what color will you opt for? Find out what certain color choices says about you!