You are laying in bed and you just had one of the hardest days of all time. You're stressed, pissed, and kind of just ready to sleep forever. These are some songs that when those tears start to fall will set the mood just right and help that cry reach maximum potential
1. I Fall Apart By Post Malone
Photo Credit: Drew Kelley/OC register
2. I'm Sorry By Joyner Lucas
Photo Credit: Screenshot of "I'm Sorry"
3. Jocelyn Flores BY XXXTENTACION
Photo Credit: Pitchfork
4. Mockingbird By Eminem
Photo Credit: Encore Album Cover
5. Yellow By Coldplay
Photo Credit: Screenshot from "Yellow"
6. Tears in Heaven By Eric Clapton
Photo Credit: Screenshot from "Tears of Heaven"
7. How Could You Leave Us By NF
Photo Credit: Screenshot from "How Could You Leave Us"
8. Sing Along By Billy Crudup From Rudderless
Photo Credit: Screenshot from the Movie "Rudderless"
9. You Are The Reason By Calum Scott
Photo Credit: Frank Ockenfels
10. Goner by Twenty One Pilots
Photo Credit: FBR and TOP