10 songs that are perfect to ride to with the windows down

10 Songs That Are Perfect For A Windows Down, Summer Car Ride

The perfect mini playlist of mini road trip songs that you and your girls (or guys) can jam out to with the top/ windows down while the sun is shining!

54

One of my favorite things to do with my friends is ride around on a beautiful day with the windows down, listening to songs that remind me of happiness so I thought it would be cool to share some of my FAV windows down jam songs :)

Talk to much by COIN

A GREAT SONG. Upbeat, happy, definitely will make you wanna dance.

Good by TWIN XL

Literally the first line of the song is, "Green light, ninety degrees with the top down" I mean come on, it doesn't get more accurate than that!!!!

Let the sun in by Wallows

Has a beach-y vibe to it. it makes me want to sway to the beat... honestly recommend checking out any of the Wallows songs because there isn't a single one I don't like.

Night running by Cage the Elephant

This song gives me reggae and rap vibes even though the band is mainly alternative. The song is a good time and easy to catch on to, makes me roll the windows down immediately!!!!

Juice by Lizzo

If you know who Lizzo is you know how much of a good time she is, if you don't know who she is what are you doing???? She is on the come up for sure! This song will seriously make you want to have a girls night out!

Headcheck by The Million

Upbeat song that will make you want to shake ya hips (or I guess your head since you will be in the car LOL)

Waves (tame impala remix) by Miquel

A remix of an already amazing song that makes it even better. I actually found this song last summer and have loved it ever sense. I always HAVE to listen to it on the way to the beach, how could I not?!

No going back by Yuno

I still remember the day I found this song, I was on a random apple music playlist and this song came on and instantly put a smile on my face. I don't know why but it just is such a good song to ride to, especially with its summer-y sound.

Tongue tied by Grouplove

An oldie but a goodie... if you don't know this one then you should give it a listen. Seriously, its perfect for screaming with your friends out the window

Fast times by Albert Hammond Jr. 

This sound of this song just makes me want to go out and enjoy the sun. If you listen to the lyrics I'm sure you can find a lot to relate to considering its about being out of school for the summer and having a good time, check it out!

I hope that you listen to these songs and enjoy them as much as I do. Every song came from my own playlist so I hope they make you get groovy. Enjoy the music, enjoy the sun, enjoy the fresh air, scream with your friends, after all it is summer right???