10 Signs You're a Disney Fan

10 Signs You're a Disney Fan

We all know Disney is the best!

269
10 Signs You're a Disney Fan
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/11/15/6364637193669420561063856984_IMG_0554.PNG

1. You know all songs by heart!

From the shower, in the car, karaoke or even in your sleep; Disney songs live within you.

2. You find hidden Mickeys in your day to day activities!

From clouds, to flowers, to even rain drops on your windshield you find the littlest Mickeys that are hidding in this big ole world!

3. If you are having a bad day, Disney can solve it!

Stressing after work? Who says you can't go home and curl up with a good ole Disney movie to brighten your day! We

4. You're sick of people telling you "you're too old"!

No matter what people say you will love Disney till the day you die, so let the haters hate.

5. You have all the classics in your collection!

You gave up on DVDs and have stuck to your classic VHS collection (but we all know one day we will convert those to DVD and store those away somewhere)!

6. You collect Disney merch like it's going out of style!

Your closet and pantry contain so much Disney you might as well be a Disney store or museum! People are just jealous of your collection!

7. People ask your advice on Disney Park stuff!

You know you are a true Disney fan when people come to you for advice about the best time of year to go to the parks. Also they ask you about how far in advance they should make their dining reservations and which hotels are the best. It could even sometimes becoime a full-time job!

8. You can quote the entirety of at least one Disney movie!

Yes, even as an adult we can remember the classics word for word. It's all about that muscle memory.

9. You have a pet named after a Disney character!

Hey, there are so many cute animals that Disney has that it is almost impossible NOT to name your pet after them!

10. You are constantly planning your next Disney trip (no matter how far away it is)!

From dates to dining reservations you are constantly planning. And even if its a few years before you make it there you are constantly watching videos of people at Disney parks, without any shame that is.