10 Signs You're an Insomniac

10 Signs You're an Insomniac

You're reading this at 3 a.m. aren't you?

93
10 Signs You're an Insomniac

They say the first step in recovery is admitting you have a problem. My name is Ilyssa, and my inability to sleep is most definitely a problem.

1. You're always the last person up in your house, room, apartment, etc.

You're always the one that locks the door and turns off all the lights (which is scary!!)

2. You don't understand how someone can fall asleep before midnight

Are we different species??? How is it physically possible for your body to fall asleep at 9 p.m.?!?!

3. You have tried every single suggestion ever given to you about falling asleep

Tea? Nope. Counting sheep? Nope. Zquil? Nope.

4. You get annoyed no one ever answers your late night texts

Some of the most amazing things happen at 2 in the morning and you have no one to share them with.

5. If you ever do fall asleep early you are convinced something is wrong

You must be getting sick, or have a fever or maybe it's mono!

6. You are a firm believer that you do not need 8 hours of sleep to function

Sleeping for 5 hours is sufficient.

7. You complain all day about how tired you are, but as soon as your head hits the pillow you are full of energy

Instead of sleeping you are suddenly questioning every decision you have ever made.

8. Instead of actually sleeping, you calculate the exact amount of hours you would get if you fell asleep at that exact moment

9. Your best ideas occur after 1 a.m.

10. If you are a college student, the nights you go out are the only nights you never have issues falling asleep