Everyone says they are cold or that they are always cold. Well, I am the one person who is always hot.
1. You sweat
You sweat just by walking across campus in the dead of winter. You sweat extra when working out. You sweat when you get nervous.
2. You like to wear dark colors
The dark colors cover up pit stains, for the most part. When you sweat a lot, you get sweat stains on your armpits.
3. You're never cold
Well yeah because your body is your own personal heater.
4. You think 50 degrees is warm
Because it feels like sweatshirt weather.
5. You don't like to dress warm
More layers = more heat = more sweat and uncomfortable feeling.
6. People are surprised when you are cold
Because you're never cold.
7. You like cooler weather
I personally like the heat of summer, but it's nice to feel cool while sleeping or just inside.
8. You can't have too many blankets on when in bed
Because it creates more heat and you will get hot.
9. You can't wear extreme fuzzy clothes
10. People don't really get it
I feel like most people don't feel hot all the time, so they don't get it.