10 Ridiculous Break Up Situations

10 Ridiculous Break Up Situations

Some break up situations are weird, these are just ridiculous

20
10 Ridiculous Break Up Situations

1. Zombie Apocalypse

Too afraid to break up with your boyfriend? Do it during the zombie apocalypse! You two have both been turned into zombies and you finally decide you are fed up with how he eats brains and tracks down your next meals. However, you picked the easiest time to break up with him because you both are already dead and you can't break his non-beating heart.

2. Ice Age

So the world is freezing over and you decide you are sick and tired of how you're boyfriend keeps hogging all the heated blankets. But, since the world is about to freeze over, you decide to take the chance and break up with him. Even if he thinks it's cold of you to break up with him during an ice age, you can always argue that he was making you cold by stealing the heated blankets.

3. House is on fire

The house is on fire and you decide "well, gotta break up with this boy now while I'm trying to crawl under this smoke in order to escape this burning house." So what you do as the two of you are crawling under the smoke? Decide to take his breath away even more by breaking his heart. Oops...

4. During a car accident

So you just got into a car accident with your boyfriend in the passenger seat. He is clearly in worse shape than you and will need a lot of medical attention. You had planned to break up with him when you dropped him off at his house, but now you two are going to be airlifted to the nearest hospital. So before the ambulance gets there, you turn to him and say, "I know a lot of you is broken already so this might not hurt as much. I think we should see other people."

5. Comet

The human race is about to be wiped out just like the dinosaurs and you really don't want to die knowing that you didn't break up with your boyfriend. So before the two of you are taken out, you tell him, "Before this comet hits I want you to know that I think we should see other people." *Comet hits, world explodes, human race is dead, you are now single.*

6. Alien Abduction

The aliens have arrived and your boyfriend is being abducted. And you now are in the awkward situation where you want to save him but you also want to break-up. After storming the alien ship, you find him strapped down to a table and you stand over him as the rest of your team helps get him unstrapped. As he stands up and embraces you, you whisper in his ear, "yeah I think we should break up."

7. Brain Surgery

Your boyfriend has gone into brain surgery and you decide once he comes to you are going to have to end it because you really can't deal with being in a relationship with him anymore. So after his surgery, you go into his room and he looks at you and says, "who are you?" You answer, "sorry, wrong room." Breakup avoided!

8. Psycho Murderer

You two are running away from a psycho murderer and he trips. He's yelling at you to keep running and you turn around and yell back, "Okay, cool. Um, I think we should see other people!" You continue to run and you feel a bit guilty about letting him get killed and breaking up with him... but at least you broke up with him.

9. Mother's Funeral

His mom has just passed and he invites you to come to her funeral. After drinking a little too much, you decide to stand up and give a little speech about his mother (who you barely knew). You say, "Kathy could really put the fun in funeral" and as everyone looks around shocked and disgusted, you continue with, "Also Josh, I think we should break up." *mic drop*

10. Flood

Your house has pretty much turned into the titanic. The water is rising and you see a door floating on the water. Your boyfriend swims out and gets it so the two of you can get on. You climb on first and it begins to drift away. You yell to him, "I'm sorry you couldn't be Rose in this situation, but the door is really too small for the two of us."