10 Reasons Why The "Supernatural" Cast Is The Best TV Cast Ever

They've been around for years and everyone still loves the Winchester brothers.
158

Everyone has their own guilty pleasures in life. Mine just happens to be binge watching the show Supernatural. Let me tell you all, when the show was rather new, I used to hate it. All of Dean and Sam's man pain were annoying, the fact that they still lie to each other, even though they promised each other they wouldn't lie to each other anymore, that was annoying. The entire show just annoyed me anytime it came on and I would always make someone change the channel. It wasn't until I was in eighth grade and I was taking a summer writing camp that I decided to give the show another shot. Shout out to the girl who would always talk about it, sorry I can't remember your name.

Anyway, since then, this show has easily become my favorite thing in the entire world. Without a doubt, this show would not have lasted as long as it has without the amazing cast and crew working as hard as they do. Here are ten reasons why the Supernatural cast is the best TV cast ever.

1. Jared Padalecki's depression campaign

If you are a Supernatural fan of any magnitude, you may know that Jared had started a fight against depression campaign called "Always Keep Fighting". Jared opened about his own struggle with depression in hopes of allowing other kids and adults to see that they are not alone in this fight and that they should always keep fighting. I have always been a fan of Jared since his Gilmore Girls days, but after learning this, the admiration I had for him grew so much larger.

2. Jensen Ackles was a model

Do I really have to explain why this is a good thing?

3. Jensen and Jared are BFF's in real life

Obviously the boys play brothers on the show, but who would have thought that they would have such great chemistry off set as well? Just knowing that these two get along well in real life is enough to keep a girl going when the Winchester bro's are having issues on the show.

4. Misha Collins is the founder of "Random Acts"

This has been a completely new fact to me until very recently and I am completely blown away by it. Although Misha Collins is a very busy man, juggling his career and his family, he still makes time to ensure that there is kindness in this world.

5. Misha Collins designed and built his own home

The man is a family guy, and actor, and poet, and he built his own home? What can't he do?

6. Mark Sheppard met his second wife at a Supernatural Convention

The way these two met and fell in love gives hope to every fangirl all around the world.

7. Jared Padalecki found love on the set of "Supernatural"

Genevieve, Jared's wife, played Ruby on the show, a demon who gains Sam's trust and uses him to free the devil from his cage. Of course, once Sam and Dean figure out what she's done, they kill her. That's going to be one awkward conversation when their kids start watching the show.

8. Both Jared and Misha use sign language when communicating with their children

This is also a new fact that I recently learned about my favorite cast, but I find it so awesome.

9. Hillywood Show Parody

The Hillywood Show did a parody of Supernatural using Taylor Swift's song "Shake It Off". The parody starred the creators and friends and Osric Chau, who played Kevin on Supernatural. Osric played Same in the parody and if I must say, he did very well. Osric wasn't the only cast member in the video though. At the end Jensen, Jared, Misha, and a bunch more cast members were shown shaking it off. How awesome does a TV cast have to be to star in their own show parody?

10. "Supernatural" wasn't the first supernatural show some cast member's starred in

Both Misha Collins and Mark Sheppard have starred on the show Charmed, a show about sister witches who save the world multiple times from demons. Misha played Eric Bragg and Mark played Arnon, the bad guys obviously. While they didn't play on the show at the same time, it is pretty cool to see that Supernatural wasn't the first supernatural show they had a role in.