10 Reasons Why Netflix Is Like A Boyfriend, But Better

True love for $8.99 per month..

80
http://s3.amazonaws.com/wpnimages/wp-content/uploads/i-heart-netflix.png

1. Netflix is always available

Wherever you are, and whenever you may need it, Netflix will make time for you. Even on a short notice, Netflix is always readily available on your phone, computer, and TV. This means that you can either take it with you on-the-go or appreciate it from the comfort of your own bed.

2. Netflix knows you better than you know yourself

Netflix always knows best. When you are bored or uncertain of what to do with your life, Netflix provides you with a list of shows that are tailored to your own likes and habits. Like a gift that just keeps on giving, Netflix never fails to recommend new shows and movies for your viewing pleasure.

3. Netflix doesn’t care what you look like

Unlike a real boyfriend, Netflix doesn't ever care what you look like. It accepts you as you are, even on the weekends where you wear the same groutfit for 48 hours straight.

4. Netflix supports your junk food habits

Netflix will never make you feel insecure about your dietary habits, so forget about that salad and tear open a bag of chips (or 5 bags...). Also, it is no secret that real boyfriends eat A LOT, but when it is just you and Netflix, you will never have to share your precious junk food with anyone.

5. Netflix likes it when you are clingy

Unlike actual boys, Netflix will never ask you for space. Netflix likes it when you are clingy, for its sole purpose in life is to keep you feeling occupied and satisfied. What a keeper...

6. Netflix is forgiving

Unlike a real boyfriend, Netflix will not get mad if you ignore it for a while. It understands that you have a very busy life, and will always welcome you back with open-arms after being on a break.

7. Netflix doesn't force you to go out and be social

Having a boyfriend can sometime be demanding, but Netflix is not. Netflix will never force you to go to a party or spend time with its friends. It respects your need for alone time, and will continue to play new episodes until you are ready to enter back into the real world.

8. Netflix never forgets to check in on you

“Are you sure that you are still watching?”

9. Netflix is never boring

Some relationships can get boring, but Netflix knows how to keep you hooked. It remembers to “mix things up” from time to time, with the addition of new seasons, shows, and movies. So spontaneous!

10. Netflix won’t leave you

Boyfriends come and go, but Netflix is here to stay. It will never leave you when times get hard, and will always stand by your side if a real boy breaks your heart. Overall, Netflix is a reliable, lifelong companion.