We've had so many good times and bad times, so here are the reasons I love her and am glad to have lived with her!
1. We can talk about pretty much anything.
From cats to politics to old-school references, we can talk about anything and everything.
2. She can finesse the fridge pretty well.
One of the most skilled fridge organizers I know who can turn a nightmare into an orderly stack of containers.
3. She is truly caring.
Even if it's just asking if I'm okay or how my day was, I know Lauren truly cares about me and my well-being.
4. She always offers me food.
Just today I was sad that I didn't have any Mochi ice cream left, so she offered me one of her ice cream bars.
5. She is stronger than she knows, and makes me stronger, too.
It may sound cheesy, but we do make each other stronger by sharing our experiences and thoughts with each other.
6. We always get up to the weirdest shenanigans.
We never fail to have some weird times together, but that's a unique bond we share!
7. She always tries to include me in activities.
One time, I told her I was going to alone Labor Day weekend a few years ago, and she invited me to eat with her family (whens she didn't have to).
8. She will randomly come home with gifts.
One day in the fall, she showed up with candy corn flavored kettle corn because I had expressed that I enjoyed candy corn. Take notes, ladies and gents.
9. She knows me very well, and can recognize when I'm having a bad day.
If I seem down or not talkative, she will ask what happened and try to make me feel better.
10. We have a similar sense of humor.
We tend to want to make the other laugh, and enjoy the same type of jokes and pranks.
Nothing but a long listicle for the queen of listicles! I'm excited to continue our amazing friendship!