10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season

Flannels, Haunted Houses, and Scary Movies

22
10 Reasons Why Fall Is The Best Season
wallpaperfolder.com

As much as I love going to the beach and being off from school during the summer, I've come to realize that I actually prefer Fall as my favorite season. Fall often goes underappreciated, but it really is such a special time during the year.

1) The weather is perfect

Fall has that perfect weather right in between scorching summer days and bitterly cold winter days. You can walk around outside in jeans and a hoodie and be perfectly comfortable.

2) Autumn Clothes

It's so easy to dress comfortably and cute during autumn- basically I live in flannels, leggings, skinny jeans, cardigans, and boots. In the winter all I wear are baggy sweatshirts and in the summer all I wear are tank tops and shorts. During the fall you can wear a nice blouse without being too hot or too cold, and flannels are so easy to match with anything and always look cute.

3) Fall Festivals

It seems from the end of September all the way through the beginning of November there is at least one fall festival every weekend. Something about candy apples, craft fairs, carnival rides, and roasted corn gets me so excited.

4) Pumpkin Picking

No matter how old you are, you are never too old to go pumpkin picking. I absolutely love the feeling of picking out the perfect pumpkin and carving it at home.

5) Haunted Houses

I absolutely love haunted houses- the scarier the better. I really want to try going to Long Island's Haunted Mansion of Melville this year

6) Scary Movies

Not only do all of the new scary movies come into theaters, but the old scary movies are always on TV. Whether it's an old time classic like Hocus Pocus or Halloweentown, or a true horror film like The Exorcist or The Shining, a good scary movie always gets me in the fall mood.

7) Fright Fest

Fright Fest is probably my all time favorite thing about the fall season- probably even better than Halloween itself. Fright Fest is an annual event that Six Flags Great Adventure holds in which there are several haunted attractions at the park, and there are zombies walking around the park and jumping out at you. Haunted houses and roller coasters are always the perfect combination.

8) Halloween

Even though I don't trick or treat anymore, I still love dressing up and I probably always will.

9) Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is definitely one of my favorite holidays. I love being able to reunite with family I haven't seen in a while and pig out without being judged.

10) Fall Scenery

Overall fall is just a beautiful season with all of the different colors the leaves turn and the sunsets.