10 Reasons Everyone Is Ready To Fall Into Autumn And Say Goodbye To This Hot Summer Bummer

The sound leaves make as they crunch beneath your feet is soooo satisfying

12

I'm so over all of the hot weather from this Summer. I will never understand why some people like living in 102 degree temperature days. I prefer a cozy 65-73 degree range. So say goodbye to Summer and let's fall into Autumn together. Autumn is the best season ever and here's why:

1. Cute pumpkins everywhere

jack o'lantern Photo by David Menidrey on Unsplash

2. Warm, cozy blankets to snuggle with

two people standing beside each other near body of water Photo by Chad Madden on Unsplash

3.  Pumpkin Spice everything

cup of coffee Photo by Heidi Kaden on Unsplash

4. Wearing anything plaid

woman holding white cup Photo by Timothy Eberly on Unsplash

5. Salted Caramel is finally in season (and caramel apples)

two brown and green donuts Photo by Sarah Gualtieri on Unsplash

6. Candy Corn will start being on sale

candies in mug and wooden surface Photo by Sarah Gualtieri on Unsplash

7. Halloween is right around the corner

two skeleton near white concrete building with string lights at daytime Photo by NeONBRAND on Unsplash

8. Being able to walk on crunching leaves

person standing on dried leaves outdoors Photo by Jessica D. Vega on Unsplash

9. Making authentic S'mores

two white marshmallow on gray metal stick Photo by Alex Holt on Unsplash

10. Enjoying the cooler mornings

gray road beside a trees Photo by Elijah M. Henderson on Unsplash