10 Reasons Why I Couldn't Live Without My Best Friend

These 10 reasons don't even cover it.

568

I could not be any more thankful that you came into my life when you did. I was stuck between a rock and a hard spot and you were my saving grace. I already know for a fact that I couldn't live without you, and you're stuck with me anyways so I hope you don't plan on going anywhere. ;-)

Anyways, you are the best best friend any teenage girl could ask for. Here are a few reasons why I would probably lose my head if you were to ever decide that we couldn't be best friends anymore (which you won't, know that.)

1. You always know how to put up with me, in any situation.

No matter if I'm mad, sad, or just in a crazy mood, you always know what do to make my situation better.

2. We can sit in silence for 20 minutes, and it's not weird.

Most of the time we're silent anyways because were constantly eating, but even if we're just laying in bed playing on our phones I still don't feel the urge to start a conversation. We're best friends, so it's not awkward.

3. We can have a full blown conversation with only eye contact.

Most of the time this is a helpful thing because we have a lot of opinions throughout the day that shouldn't be verbalized.

4. You give me the best advice.

Whenever I don't know what to do about a situation, you always give me your input and let me know what's best. Because you're one of the people who know me better than anyone.

5. We find the dumbest things funny.

You are the funniest person I have ever come across in my whole 17 years of life, seriously. I laugh at you more than we laugh at anything, but when something funny happens or gets brought up we laugh until we cry.

6. We plan on still being best friends after we graduate.

We plan on going to the same college, and on top of that, we plan on pursuing the same career. Oh, and we are going to fight until they let us be roommates.

7. You and the person I'm in love with are also best friends.

You know what birthday presents or surprises I'm getting a first hand (insert eye roll emoji), and we all are always together.

8. You accept every part of me, including my flaws.

Even though I probably make you want to pull your hair out at times, you still love me no matter what.

9. I could never replace you.

You are one of the kinds, and the best I could ever ask for. You are so special to me and I could never imagine being without you.

10. I just simply couldn't live without you.

Thank you. For all the endless laughs, memories, and random Mexican food trips. You are my best friend and I seriously have not a clue as to what I'd do without you.

I love you.