10 Quotes The Prove That Brooke Davis Is and Always Will Be Queen

"If you had a friend that you knew you'd never see again, what would you say? If you could do one last thing for someone you love, what would it be? Say it. Do it. Don't wait. Nothing lasts forever."

39
https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/originals/cb/bc/98/cbbc98dcf4b86bd658a0bc797b3cfdc5.jpg

This past year I have become obsessed with a television show called One Tree Hill. I am almost done with Season 6 on Netflix and I am hooked. It combines drama with basketball, music and literally everything else you could want in an easy 2000s teen drama show. Since the beginning, I have been obsessed with one character named Brooke Davis. As the show goes on you watch her character grow so much. Here are 10 quotes that proved that Brooke Davis is and always will be queen.

1.

2.

3.

4.

5.

6.

7.

8.

9.

10.