10 Quotes To Live By

10 Quotes To Live By

"A quote a day keeps the blues away."

14
10 Quotes To Live By
myspiritualfix

Some days we need a little inspiration to get us through the day and other days, we may look for motivation for how to live our lives. On these days, these quotes below are the best to read in order to guide us through tough days and through our lives in general.

1) "I think everybody's weird. We should all celebrate our individuality and not be ashamed of it." -Johnny Depp

Not one person is exactly the same as another. Everyone has their own quirks and weirdness to them that makes them who they are. We need to accept that everyone is different from one another and that these unique qualities are something amazing that makes them the people that they are.

2) "I have not failed, I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." -Thomas Alva Edison

Everyone fails time and time again at certain things, that's just how we learn. We shouldn't let these failures discourage us because the more we fail, the closer we are on the path to success.

3) "The brave may not live forever, but the cautious do not live at all."

In life, we must take chances every once in awhile. I'm not saying you should be entirely reckless, I'm just saying that some of the greatest things come from risk taking and that our fear of what may be shouldn't keep us from experiencing some incredible things.

4) "A day without a friend is like a pot of honey without a single drop of honey left inside." -Winnie The Pooh

Friends are like our family that aren't connected to us by blood. We should never take our friends for granted because no matter what we know that they are always there for us, and some of our greatest memories are with them.

5) "It's better to look back on life and say 'I can't believe I did that' than to look back and say 'I wish I did that."

Regrets teach us lessons in life, but curiosity of what could have been if we did something will stick with us forever and eat us up inside.

6) "Sometimes the smallest things take up the most room in our heart." -Winnie The Pooh

We should never take small experiences for granted, for those experiences may end up being the greatest memories.

7) "Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind." -Dr.Seuss

Any person in your life who belittles you or tries to change who you are is a person who does not belong in your life. Your true friends and family accept you for who you are and will only try to change you if they believe that it would be beneficial for you.

8) "Every saint has a past, every sinner has a future."

Your past does not define who you are. Maybe you have a not-so-great past, who you are now and how you have overcome that past is what matters not who you once were. Maybe you have a not-so-great life right now; you can always better yourself because it is never too late to change paths and switch to one that is better for you.

9) "You cannot control everything that happens to you; you can only control the way you respond to what happens. In your response is your power."

Take everything with grace. Two wrongs don't make a right, so when something bad or wrong happens to you, do not reciprocate but rather take what happened to you and keep it as a lesson learned.

10) "Life is short. Smile while you still have teeth."

As they say, "A smile is infectious, you can catch it like the flu." A smile can make a person's day and switch your mood to a positive feeling just by carrying it on your face, so always carry a smile on your face because a smile is a curve that sets everything straight.