10 Quotes That Every Coffee Lover Can Understand

Let coffee be your constant.

2738
daringbliss

Coffee: the reason you are even functioning at this point in time. If you read that and realized that it is absolutely true than you are in the perfect place! Go ahead, make yourself a double espresso with a hint of vanilla and listen up. If you are reading this, you are more than likely composed of too many cups of coffee, a hint of determination and a whole lot of sass, but no worries, we make the best kind of people. Go ahead, read the next 10 quotes and see if coffee truly understands you.

1. "The only thing I know for sure about today is coffee. Everything else is just a wild speculation." Nanea Hoffman.

Never knowing how the day is going to end is mildly normal for coffee lovers but all we know is that the coffee tastes good and looks good. That is all we need.

2. "Today will be one of those days when even my coffee needs a coffee."

It is one of those "woke up an hour late, cannot find any clean clothes and forgot to finish my homework last night" days. Hint: this is why coffee was invented, girl!

3. "On Sundays my coffee is recreational. As opposed to weekdays when it is medicinal."

At this point in time in life, I should probably have a strict prescription for black coffee because my blood type is coffee.

4. "I love people who make me laugh, make me think and make me coffee. Not necessarily in that order, though."

All of my favorite things in one sentence! Too bad coffee will always be my first love.

5. "I like my coffee how I like myself: dark, bitter and too hot for you."

If there was ever a quote to describe all sassy coffee gals, this is it.

6. "You cannot buy happiness, but you can buy coffee and that is pretty close."

Coffee is the only aspect of life that can come cheaply and in abundance, leading to absolute or (temporary) happiness.

7. "The line at Starbucks is about 50 people too long, but it is totally worth it."

I cannot possibly make it through this three-hour lecture without coffee, so I guess I will just be a tad bit late or a half hour late, whatever gets me through the day.

8. "Coffee has given me unrealistic expectations of productivity."

It is now dawning on me that I finish about 800 assignments while on a coffee high, but about three when coffee is not involved.

9. "Oh, you want to talk to me before I have had my coffee? I, too, like to live dangerously."

It is highly frowned upon to speak to the monster before she has had her first cup of coffee or her fifth. Think wisely before you speak.

10. "May your coffee be extra hot and your eyeliner extra even."

My whole entire existence revolves around this one quote. Give me piping hot coffee and perfect winged eyeliner. This will ensure a bright day is ahead of me.

There you have it! Some of the best coffee quotes you could ask for.