10 Things All Pre-Med Students Understand

Medical school only takes how many people a year?!

157
Quotes Hunter

The one question I want to know the answer to more than anything in the world is, why do colleges make it so hard to become a doctor? All I want to do is save lives. Is that too much to ask for? "Why am I being forced to learn how to successfully shoot a rocket into space when all I want to do is explore an abdomen?" (My best friend who is also Pre-Med). Fellow pre-med students, I know you can relate. And I know you will relate to the next 15 experiences.

1. You question your decision to become a doctor every day.

Do I really want to go to school for a decade? Am I sure I don't want to be an accountant instead?

2. You're about one wrong look away from a mental breakdown at all times.

The stress in INSANE

3. You pride yourself on getting C's even though you were a straight A student in high school.

Take that calculus

4. You study at least 6 hours a day, yet never really feel prepared for your exams.

Organic chemistry... really?

5. You immediately bond with any other Pre-Med student you meet.

You hate yourself too?!

6. Wondering what the classes you are taking have anything to do with becoming a doctor.

What does inverse tangent have to do with saving lives?

7. Dissection day in Biology is basically the equivalent to Christmas morning.

Not quite as exciting as a cadaver but it'll do.

8. You are a professional kiss ass

Anything to get a few extra brownie points in.

9. When you tell people you are going to become a doctor, the assume you have it all together.

10. ALL YOU WANT TO DO IS SAVE LIVES!

This is what makes it all worth it.