10 Of The Best Pranks Jim Pulled On Dwight

Dammit, Jim!

342
Screener

The Office is one of the greatest shows that has ever aired, but when you think about the show, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? Hopefully it's all of Michael's inappropriate comments, Jim and Pam and of course all of the pranks that Jim has pulled on Dwight. Here's a list of the ten best pranks that Jim has pulled on Dwight.

1. Jim convinces Dwight that it's Friday

Ultimately one of the best pranks because Dwight claims that he is never late for work but ends up being late the next day.

2. Jim tricks Dwight into thinking his hotel room was a murder scene

"It was Dwight."

3. Jim puts Dwight's things in Jell-O

Dammit, Jim!

4. Professor Copperfield's Miracle Legumes

Jim tricks Dwight that these beans he got on his honeymoon are magical, but they most definitely are not magical in any way.

5. Asian Jim

Jim is at the dentist one morning and that was the perfect opportunity for him to pull a prank on Dwight. Truly iconic.

6. Bears. Beets. Battlestar Galactica.

Question. What kind of bear is best? And a whopping total of 11 dollars to recreate the Dwight outfit.

7. The phone call

Michael tries to get Jim and Dwight to have better customer service on the phone, but Jim sees that as another opportunity to get back at Dwight.

8. Red wire

Jim got 500 feet of red wire for $20, cheap entertainment am I right?

9. Wrapping paper

Dwight: "How long did this take you? Three hours?"
Jim: "Five minutes actually. I am a black belt in gift wrapping."
Dwight: "Yeah, no such thing. They don't give out black belts for things that are stupid...well, I hope it was worth it, cause I'm gonna take it apart in about five minutes."
Jim: "I think it'll take you a little longer than that..."

10. Vending machine

Jim takes all of Dwight's things from his desk and puts them in the vending machine.

There are so many more pranks that Jim has pulled on Dwight throughout the seasons but looking back at them all, these are the best ones that Jim has came up with. If you're anything like me, you know every single prank that has been pulled on Dwight.