10 Of The Best College Student Snacks, Hands Down

Sometimes, it's okay to be that person eating an entire container of Oreos at the library at 1am.
438

College students love many things, and one of those things is food. Food is a wonderful thing for college students, especially free or discounted food, that's always a perk. Us busy college students sometimes never have enough time to actually sit down and eat a full-on meal, so we snack instead throughout the day. Snacking is simple, easy, and organized, and just another thing that makes a college student's day a little bit better. Below are 10 of the best college-friendly snacks.

1. Skinny Pop

Skinny Pop is just amazing. "Healthy popcorn"

2. Pop-Tarts

If you go to the library anytime around 9 a.m. you will 100% see someone with a Pop-Tart in their hand, snacking away.

3. Pringles

Wavy, tasty, and delicious. Very easy to travel with too!

4. Fruit Gummies

Perfect for munching while trying to be on time for class.

5. Cliff Bars

So many flavors and great for any time of day, even a pre-workout snack.

6. Goldfish

10/10 recommended. These lil' fish are the key to anyone's heart.

7. Banana or apple

YAY for fruit!!!! Also very convenient to stash in your backpack, just make sure it doesn't get squished because that would lead to a very sad day.

8. Mac & Cheese

Technically not a "snack", but if your second home is the library, you will see many students partake in enjoying Easy Mac around midnight or 1 a.m.

9. Oreos

One time I saw a someone eat an entire container of Oreos in one sitting while studying for their Chemistry final. Respect, amiright???

10. Cheez-It

Perfect cheese squares=good snack

Snacking is the KEY to survival as a college student. Sometimes it motivates us to actually study for that test tomorrow or write that paper due next Tuesday.