10 Netflix Shows To Binge Before School Starts This Fall

We've only got a month left, so start watching!

50
Photo by freestocks on Unsplash

With about a month left in the summer for most of us going back to school this fall, we've got to get started on watching all those shows we have been putting off! We're all stuck at home anyways, so let's make the best of it!

Outer Banks

If you haven't seen this hit Netflix original, get on it! But be warned, there's only one season out, so if you watch it too fast and have to wait a while for season two, don't blame me! You'll be begging for more before the season is even over!

Umbrella Academy

Season two of this spectacular show, which is written by Gerard Way of My Chemical Romance, comes out July 31, so there's no need to wait to binge-watch! I have been looking forward to this new season coming out for almost a year now, so I can attest to how good this show is myself!

Avatar: The Last Airbender

I myself am a little late to have started watching this Nickelodeon classic, but now that I've started, I'm considering myself a super-fan because of how quickly I fell in love with the characters! Don't be too quick to judge if you haven't seen this show yet! It's only three seasons and definitely worth the time!

New Girl

If you're sick and tired of re-watching The Office, or you miss Friends being on Netflix, then give this show a chance! It's a more modern version, but the characters are so much more developed, and the jokes and humor in the show are geared towards younger, millennial viewers. It's definitely one of my Netflix favorites.

The Haunting of Hill House

I'm usually not a big fan of horror movies or scary TV shows, but this one is so good that I'll almost gladly suffer through the fear and the jump scares. It is so well-written and artfully done, so go give yourself a good scare and watch it!

Peaky Blinders

If you're someone who enjoys watching period dramas, then you will fall in love with Peaky Blinders! It is about a mob family in Birmingham, England, and there are twists and turns that will keep you on the edge of your seat while you watch!

The Witcher

Another new Netflix original, just confirmed their second season, so if you've already seen it, it might be time for a second viewing! For those of you who haven't, The Witcher is a drama/fiction show about a monster hit-man, and if that's not enough to get you to watch it then maybe the fact that the show stars Henry Cavill is.

Queer Eye

If you're one of the people that, for some crazy reason, still hasn't seen Queer Eye, get up and watch it right now! It's got something for everyone. Home improvement and HGTV fans? Covered. Cooking and baking fans? Covered. Fashion and culture fans? We've got you fully covered! It's a wonderful show with a wonderful cast that's sure to keep a smile on your face.

Criminal Minds

I personally am a super-fan, and am totally obsessed with this show, so if you're like me and you like crime dramas, then this is 100% for you! There are plenty of seasons available on Netflix (12 and counting), so binge away without fear of running out of episodes anytime soon! You're guaranteed to fall in love with each and every one of the characters on this show!

The Crown

The acting is phenomenal, and the costuming, for those who pay attention to detail, the recreations of iconic looks from archives from the past are extremely accurate! Whether it's entirely accurate or not, the dynamic between Queen Elizabeth II and her sister, Princess Margaret, is not what it seems. If that sounds mysterious, it's meant to! So go watch it and see for yourself!