10 Music Artists You Must See Live

10 Music Artists You Must See Live

Never will you feel so alive.

733
10 Music Artists You Must See Live
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2017/12/06/636481820350758027819089461_636086158772705804-464047450_636055251563473394-1556686792_concert%202.jpg

Concerts are special. They are crazy, magical, intimate, and life changing. They keep you coming back for more whether it’s the musicians or the adrenaline of the music, you just need more. In my 18 years, I’ve been to more concerts than my whole family has combined. I’m completely in love with the whole idea of concerts. I don’t know what it is about them but I always leave feeling so much better than I did when I arrived. These artists below are some you must, must, MUST see in concert before you die. I’m serious. They’re legends.

1. ZEDD

Where Do I start?! ZEDD is absolutely amazing. He was headlining the 2nd night of Breakaway Music Festival and he definitely went out with a bang. I would see him so many times. His set felt like a huge dance party. It was the most fun I’ve ever had at a concert. Go see this icon asap.

2. Taylor Swift

I mean, yes! I’ve seen Taylor in concert 2 times already and I’m planning to see her this upcoming summer because of her new album rocks! How could you not love her? She’s constantly changing her style and throwing shade at the haters. I love her. I want to be her. Also, her concerts are a freaking production and I love every second of it. She is a natural-born performer. You must see this superstar and good for you, her tickets for her Reputation world tour just released! Go get them!

3. Florida Georgia Line

This is a truly interesting duo. They dress like they are country, but sing like they are pop? Country Pop? I love it. Who doesn’t love “H.O.L.Y.” or “Cruise” or even “God, Your Mama, and Me”? FGL is something special and I know I need to see them live and so do you.

4. Beyonce

BEYONCEEEEEE!!! Do I even need to explain? Why should you go see the queen of everything in concert? Oh, that’s right, because she IS everything. Coming from someone who has had the privilege of seeing her do what she does best in person, YOU MUST GO. It will make you cry, scream lyrics you didn’t know you knew, jump up and down, and maybe pass out and her outfits are to die for. Who doesn’t want to bow down to Queen Bey’s silky, yet fierce vocals in person?

5. Marshmello

If you haven’t heard of this guy, you’re wrong. He rules in the genre of EDM and DJ’s like nobody's business. He is exceptional in concert and if you like ZEDD and Diplo, I can assure you, you will love the energy and music you experience from seeing him live.

6. Carrie Underwood

You either hate country music or you love it, but I know no one can resist the queen of country. Carrie Underwood is definitely someone everyone idolized growing up. I know I did and let me tell you, she sounds absolutely flawless live. She is such a performer and is so comfortable up on that stage in front of hundreds of screaming fans. She is the definition of American Idol. If you go, I’ll go with you.

7. Celine Dion

How could you not want to go spend time with a true goddess? Celine is my idol, my role model, my muse. I have dreamed of seeing her in concert and I know people rave about her performances. I am making plans in my head right now to go see her while she is in Las Vegas but again, definitely just a dream. I know it’s on my bucket list to go see her in person, so why isn’t it on yours?!!

8. Ed Sheeran

It can’t get any more intimate or impressive than Ed Sheeran’s one-man band. He is the real deal. Performing all his songs by looping instruments by himself and singing lead and background vocals? #Impressive. I haven't seen him live but my friends absolutely loved it. Said it was the best concert they went to. Who doesn’t love the Ginger Jesus?

9. Travis Scott

For you who haven’t seen Travis Scott live, you’re truly missing out. He headlined the first night of the Breakaway Music Festival and let me tell you, it was crazy. I definitely recommend seeing him live. Also, he’s on tour with Kendrick Lamar and what better concert to see then Kendrick and Travis? Sounds absolutely crazy. Let’s all go.

10. Little Big Town

Country music is my third favorite genre of music, behind Pop and Hip-hop (what a weird name), so naturally I had to include another country icon. Little Big Town is fantastic, seriously. You can’t go wrong with these four talented artists. They sound great in concert and definitely know how to get you moving to the music. I definitely know you need to see them now.

Now get off your couch and go see some truly amazing artists in action. What are you waiting for?!