10 Movies To Get You In The Mood For Spring

Bring on the flowers and chirping birds

362
Photo by Roksolana Zasiadko on Unsplash

Maybe it is just because my birthday is in spring, but my favorite season is spring. There are so many things to love about spring: the pale, winter legs of girls who have been hibernating in sweats and jeans for the past five months, or the musty smell of fake tan that other girls use to cover up those blinding monsters (myself included), but nothing gets you into the spring mood like movies that are based during the spring/summer time. As spring blooms before our eyes, there are many flicks to watch and get us ready for the sunshine and daisies!

1. Eat, Pray, Love

The travel and the food in this movie will have you dreaming of relaxing in the spring breeze.

2. You've Got Mail

Though this movie goes through all the seasons, the ending scene of Tom Hanks walking towards Meg Ryan in that beautiful park garden is the closest thing to spring you can get from watching a movie.

3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off

The only thing students think about while in class is getting out of class and spending their time in the sun and Ferris Bueller's Day Off is the perfect embodiment of this feeling during spring.

\

4. The Hundred-Foot Journey

The vibrant colors of the spring market and rolling hills of France screams spring and the growing urge to travel to warm and beautiful places.

5. Moonrise Kingdom

As two rebel children run away together in the forest, following the river to the beach, I can't help but feel like I am on a journey of my own to the ocean and good times.

6. The Other Woman

I can almost smell the waves during the beach scenes, and the light comedy makes me think of the long warm days ahead.

7. Everybody Wants Some

This 80's based movie brings summer and spring vibes, through the wife-beaters and fun days at the lake, there can't be a better movie to get you excited for school to get out.

8. Couples Retreat

How can you watch the spectacular views and greenery in this movie and not think of spring?

9. The Bee Movie

The whole base of spring is the blooming of flowers and new life that comes, and what comes with that? Bees.

10. Endless Love

Graduation comes to the main character and she ends the spring in ways she couldn't imagine. I want a spring like that.