10 Movies I'm Going to be See

10 Movies I'm Going to be See

12
10 Movies I'm Going to be See

Listen, I love movies like a lot. I cannot tell you how many hours I have laid around and wasted the day away wrapped in a blanket and watched random movies. So, it really shouldn't be a surprise that one of my favorite pastimes is going to the movie theatre and watching all the trailers for the upcoming movies for the next few months.

1. Passengers

Trailer

Four words. Chris Pratt in Space. Enough said. No, but really I'm a huge space nerd and as soon as I saw that this movie was in space I was all here for it. It only got better that it has Chris Pratt in this space love saga with a mysterious twist to it.

2. The Space Between Us

Trailer

Okay so this is not my typical movie, but I about died of cuteness when I saw the trailer for this film. Not only does it have Brit Robertson, who I LOVE, but the story is one less about love and more about friendship, and you just need a little of that in your life from time to time. The fact that is has at least some relation to space doesn't hurt either.

3. Sing

Trailer

Okay, judge me all you want, but I am so excited for this movie. I LOVE music-filled movies (not to be confused with musicals, which I don't care for) and this new animal version of American Idol is right up my alley. Not to mention this movie looks deep for a kid's movie and there is an Eminem song to boot.

4. Underworld: Blood Wars

Trailer

Okay I am a long time Underworld fan. It all started when I found the first movie buried away in my Grandma's movie stack years ago. I don't know if it is because it's about vampires or because the action scenes are always just so amazing, but I can never get enough of these movies and I am definitely looking forward to the latest installment.

5. John Wick 2

Trailer

Dude I'm a sucker for assassin movies and the first John Wick checked all the boxes for a good action movie (minus the dog dying). So yes, I am very hyped for this movie.

6. Hidden Figures

Trailer

Okay last space movie, I swear. But this movie! THIS MOVIE!!! Just look at the tagline. This movie is going to slay, and I am not going to miss a second of it. Plus it comes out on my birthday. #Winning

7.Power Rangers

Trailer

Listen, I was the biggest Power Rangers fan when I was a kid, so when I heard they were making a movie, I was understandably hesitant because let's face it, no one wants to see their childhood ruined (I'm looking at you TMNT). Then I saw the trailer and I'm not going to lie I'm hyped. Seriously this movie could be as bad as I fear and I will still see it, because this trailer makes me hope it's not too bad.

8. King Arthur: Legend of the Sword

Trailer

I'm not going to lie, one reason I really want to see this movie is because Charlie Hunnam is really cute and my crush on him is legendary. The other reasons I really want to see this movie is because I'm a huge nerd for King Arthur and badass sword fights, which this movie appears to have in spades. Plus, Jude Law.

9. The Lego Batman Movie

Trailer

I'm one of those people who didn't really want to see the Lego movie when it first came out and didn't really see it until nearly a year later. Let me tell you one thing; The Lego movie may seem super silly and childish, but I have never seen a movie that has had more time and effort put into it than that movie. It is a literal stop motion picture made with thousands of legos. That's insane! So unlike waiting this time around, I plan to see the Batman version right away! One, because Batman and two, to say thank you and appreciate the people who can produce such amazing work.

10. Rogue One

Trailer

Y'all didn't think I was going to end this list without at least including one Star Wars movie did you? For shame! Of course I'm super hyped for both of the next installments of the Star Wars saga, but Rogue One is coming out sooner.

Bonus: Guardians of the Galaxy 2

Trailer

They used Hooke on a Feeling for the promo song. I didn't stand a chance.

So there it is people, the movies you will guarantee be able to find me at these upcoming few months and next year. What are some of the movies you want to see? I'm always curious to see what people are interested in.