10 Holiday Manicures To Nail This Christmas Season

Your nails can get in the Christmas spirit too!
124

Don't just be the person who breaks out the Santa hat and ugly sweater this year. Your nails can get in the Christmas spirit too!

Here are 10 holiday nail art ideas to try this season!

1. Cute Candy Cane stripes

This manicure is easy and festive! Use a long brush tool to add the stripes and you have yourself a yummy and fun nail design to impress everyone at your party.

2. Tiny Santa hats

Ho Ho holy cow, what a cute idea! These tiny Santa hats are just too festive.

3. Ice queen

Looking for something a little more subtle? This blue glitter ombre can bring the snow anywhere you go!

4. Rhinestone lights

Shine bright like some Christmas lights! Nothing says fancy like strings of rhinestones on your nails.

5. Snowy meadow

Didn't get that white Christmas you wanted? These nails can make you feel like you did!

6. Holiday holly

This sparkly manicure is sure to get you a kiss under the mistletoe this Christmas!

7. Pretty penguin

Who wouldn't want this cute little guy on their nails?

8. Glitter tree

You don't even have to go to a tree lighting ceremony with how bright these nails shine!

9. Ornament bliss

This unique manicure is sure to draw some attention away from your grades and love life at family parties.

10. Glittery accent

Your nails don't have to be super fancy to draw attention. Just pick 2 holiday colors and voila, cute!