10 Helpful Tips To Keep Life Easy After Quarantine Is Over

Life has been nice and easy recently, let's keep it that way.

10
Photo by Daria Shevtsova from Pexels

Life during quarantine has been a nice break for all of us, but we still miss the fun of life. With the end being somewhat in the picture no matter when that may be, these life hacks can help you keep the simplified lifestyle most of us nonessential workers adopted during this time. There are all ranges of tips and hacks; therefore, at least one of these will have to be useful for you.

1. If you need a burst of energy, hold your breath, and slowly release it to increase your heart rate and will promote blood flow.

2. If your stomach is rumbling in a crowded public setting, push your stomach out instead of clinching it.

3. If you need to identify a song at a party, listen with your left ear. It is better at noticing musical tones.

4. Laughter increases the activity of antibodies by 20% which will help destroy viruses. This is very beneficial for what's going on right now.

5. If you are moving, go to a liquor store to get boxes you can use.

6. If you only have stale tortilla chips, toss them in the oven at 375 for 10 minutes and they will be just like new.

7. Putting a wet green tea bag in your lips for five minutes to cure chapped lips.

8. If you have a problem, lying down will allow you to think through things easier.

9. Eating bananas will naturally lower your levels of stress and anxiety.

10. Listening to more music will decrease the likeliness of you developing a brain tumor over your life.

Hopefully, some of these can be of assistance both before and after quarantine is over. Remember that sometimes, even when it seems inconvenient, slowing down, and trying to live a slower and simpler life can be really beneficial. Keep staying safe and happy hand washing!