10 Great K-Cups To Try

10 Great K-Cups To Try

Coffee is a great creation, so you might as well have it in the comfort of your own home.

91
10 Great K-Cups To Try
Photo by Jarosław Ceborski on Unsplash

Coffee is a beautiful creation. In all its caffeine glory, coffee wakes us up in the morning and boosts our spirits during the day. I'm a huge fan of my Keurig and have been working on finding some of my favorite coffees in K-cup format. After searching Amazon and endless grocery stores for the best K-cups, here's what I found:

1. Dunkin' Donuts

A classic coffee that is always a New England favorite. Of course I was looking for this one the second I walked down the coffee aisle!

2. Starbucks Veranda Blend

Since Starbucks coffee can sometimes be strong and a bit overpowering, their Veranda blend is the way to go. This coffee is a lighter blend with a softer taste and will definitely fulfill your coffee cravings.

3. Donut Shop Coffee

This classic and well-known coffee has a perfect nutty flavor with a hint of sweetness at the end.

4. Starbucks Caramel Flavored

This K-cup is perfect for people who love flavored coffee! It has a bold, coffee flavor with just the right amount of sweetness.

5. Green Mountain Sumatran Reserve Extra-Bold

This coffee is a bold brew with a touch of sweetness and without the bitter aftertaste. Perfect for the coffee-drinker who wants a rich taste to the last sip.

6. Café Escapes Vanilla Latte

If you want a good latte at home, this vanilla latte K-cup is perfect for you!

7. Tazo Chai Tea Latte

A chai tea-drinker will love this choice! With its sweet and creamy taste, you can't go wrong.

8. Swiss Miss

Everyone loves hot chocolate, so why not make it in your Keurig?

9. Twinings English Breakfast Tea

For tea-drinkers, this classic is perfect to have at home!

10. Starbucks Mocha

This flavored coffee has a great flavor with a perfect amount of chocolatey sweetness.

Happy sipping!