During the season of finals, students may feel overwhelmed with studying an immense amount of material, doing a whole bunch of stress eating, decompressing, juggling finals amongst other things, and simply drawing an end to the semester. Throughout the course of it all, students may feel a strong urge to just give up and risk it all. However, if students stop and reflect upon some quotes that some brilliant and successful people have said, perhaps students will have a slightly increased sense of motivation. Therefore, here are 10 great quotes by some inspirational people that should be read while studying for final exams! Hope this helps.
1. Luck is when preparation meets opportunity.
– Oprah Winfrey
2. Pull the string, and it will follow wherever you wish. Push it, and it will go nowhere at all.
– Dwight D. Eisenhower
3. I’m competitive with myself. I always true to push past my own borders.
4. When everything seems to be going against you, remember that the airplane takes off against the wind, not with it.
5. I would rather die of passion than of boredom.
6. The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams.