10 Glittery Products That Will Give You Life This Holiday Season

So you can glow for the Gods

56
Brit.Co

The winter holidays are creeping upon us, which means that it’s glitter season! Makeup companies around the world are hopping on this annual trend and releasing new shiny products, which are taking the beauty community by storm.

The amount of new releases can be overwhelming, so here's a list of popular glittery products that will make you look fabulous this season. I included products that vary in price but still slay the game with quality, so you can find your match at the drugstore or Sephora.

1. Ciaté: Glitter Flip

This new release left the beauty community shook. This liquid lipstick from Ciaté seems like a normal matte formula when you put it on the lips, but the catch is that it will turn to glitter if you rub your lips together. And surprisingly it works!

This retails for $19 and comes in a variety of different shades and glitters!

2. Estée Lauder: Crystal Lash Top Coat

Now I know what you’re thinking, “Isn’t top coat for nails, and why in the world is this marketed as a mascara?!” Well, Esteé Lauder broke that rule and introduced a glitter top coat that you can put on top of your lashes after mascara/falsies for a little extra sparkle. Reviews claim that the formula surprisingly doesn’t flake/have fall out, and stays on all day.

This retails for $25, which isn’t terrible considering it’s a high end brand.

3. Jolie Beauty: The Bomb Dot Com Palette

This viral glitter palette is also taking the internet by storm. This palette comes with 25 cosmetic-grade glitter shadows for only $30, and apparently the lasting power is incredible so long as you use a glitter glue underneath. With such unique colors and glitter combinations, these shadows will be brand new introductions to your makeup collection.

4. Urban Decay: Heavy Metal Liners

These have been around forever, and I remember wearing their bright silver shade “Glamrock” everyday sophomore year of high school (cringe). Urban Decay expanded their line however and introduced 5 more shades for their “Late Holiday 2017” collection!

Even though they each retail for $20, the quality on these are awesome. This is also perfect for people want to experiment with glitter, since the applicator is super slim and the formula layers up nicely.

5. Kat Von D: Everlasting Glimmer Veil

Unlike the Ciaté liquid lipsticks, this formula doesn’t transform from a matte to glitter. Instead, it's a shiny, reflective liquid lipstick that comes in a variety of shades that look stunning on their own or layered on top of other lipsticks.

Each retail for $22, but if that price is too steep for you then I highly recommend checking out the Milani Amore Matte Metallic Lip Cremè (which basically do the same thing).

6. Stila: Magnificent Metals

I haven’t met anyone who dislikes these, myself included. These liquid-glitter eyeshadows look incredible, last all day, and don’t flake on to your face at all. It’s super easy to apply with the doe-foot applicator, and layers well without picking up existing product and creating bald spots.

Each retails for $24 dollars, and you can find these online, at Sephora, and at Ulta!

7. NYX: Face & Body Glitter

If you really want to take your glitter game to the next level, then check these out at our local drugstore! These glitters are safe to put anywhere on the face and body, and will not disappoint. Just make sure you lay a glitter glue down before use to make sure everything is set in place!

For $6 dollars each, this versatile product is definitely worth it if you love to experiment with glitter!

8. Fenty Beauty: Galaxy Eyeshadow Palette

This launch also took the internet by surprise, since it was released by Rihanna! This palette has 14 unique glittery shades laid out in beautifully packaged palette. I personally don’t own this, but it’s been receiving good reviews.

You can order this online or at Sephora for $59 dollars.

9. ColourPop: Golden State of Mind

The new ColourPop collection at Sephora are blowing people’s minds, since this affordable online makeup brand is selling at one of the largest stores in the world! They released this glitter palette as part of their premiere, and it includes 15 shadows for $26 dollars. The shades are perfect for the holidays and the formula is smooth like their other glitter shadows.

10. Tattoo Junkie: Glitter Lip Kit

This is an older product, but still something that's incredibly underrated. This lip kit comes with a matte liquid lipstick and a container of loose glitter for $6.99, and the quality is spectacular! All you need to do is apply the liquid lipstick and pat some glitter on while it’s still wet, and you transform into a glitter goddess within seconds. The best part is that the lipstick and glitter are transfer proof, so feel free to eat and drink without fear of ingesting your lip product! You can find this at your local drugstore or order it online for the same price.