10 Feelings Every College Student Feels When They Move Back To College

Post-Christmas break feels.

8
bing images

We all know what it feels like to come to the end of your wonderful Christmas break. You already dread the money you are going to spend that first week and the hassle of moving back into your apartment. Your professors are already emailing you about the assignments you have for the first week.

You already have your planner set out for what is due next, and you begin to stress out. But, before all of that kicks in, you are more excited to see your roommates, friends and classmates then the same people that you have seen for the past five weeks.

1. You dread packing.

2. You dread unpacking even more than the packing processes.

3. But you are happy to have your own space again.

4. You're so happy to see your roommates.

5. You forgot how delicious junk food truly is.

6. You have time to binge watch Netflix.

7. Your best friend lives two minutes away and not across the country.

8. You realize classes are going to start.

9. You prepare your caffeine.

10. You're ready to kick this semesters butt.

Yeah the semester began. We are all moved in, and we are ready for the new torturous semester. May the odds be in your favor.