10 YouTube Videos That Will Make You Miss Thanksgiving Already

See some of the best Thanksgiving videos from 2016 right here!

53
Miranda Sings

The annual Thanksgiving holiday celebrates giving thanks for the people we have in our lives. Many of us sat around at the dinner table, ate turkey and mashed potatoes, and then afterwards, some of us went Black Friday shopping. YouTubers, however, celebrate Thanksgiving in a different way - by uploading fun videos for their fans! We gathered some of our favorite ones, so sit back, relax and have fun watching!

1. Miranda Sings - The Happy Thanksgiving Song

Miranda Sings is the fictional character played by Colleen Ballinger. Miranda thinks she is a very talented singer, but we’ll let you judge for yourself! This is her Thanksgiving song, which we’re sure will get stuck in your head.

2. Lisa Schwartz - Inappropriate Thanksgiving

Lisa Schwartz has over 2 million subscribers and is also the star of several online shows. In the video below, Lisa invites her mother to play a fun game where Lisa whispers something inappropriate and then her mother says the phrase out loud. If you love Thanksgiving puns, you need to watch this video!

3. Remi Ashten - Black Friday Haul

Remi Ashten - also known as “MissRemiAshten” - uploads DIYs, beauty, makeup, and fashion videos. For the holidays, Remi went Black Friday shopping and came home with A LOT of cute clothes and accessories. See what she bought in this Black Friday haul!

4. Andrew Lowe - A Thanksgiving Song

Andrew Lowe says that there are rarely any songs for Thanksgiving - that is why he decided to make his own!

5. Ryan Higa - Holiday Ninjas

Ryan, whose channel name is “nigahiga,” celebrated Thanksgiving a little differently than other YouTubers. Along with his friends (the Ryan Higa Production Company), Ryan gave food to the homeless - all while dressed as ninjas.

6. Ryan Higa - Things That Ruin Thanksgiving

Due to popular demand, Ryan is back with another installment of "Things That Ruin Thanksgiving."

7. Joshua Evans - Cooking Show w/ Erin Elyse

Joshua Evans and his sister Erin Elyse teach their viewers how to cook Steak & Brussels Sprouts Stir Fry.

8. Erin Elyse - Super Easy Thanksgiving Treats

Although Erin is new to YouTube, she already has over 100,000 subscribers. If you liked the previous video with Joshua, watch Erin make these easy Thanksgiving treats!

9. Eh Bee Family - The Neverending Thanksgiving Feast

You’ve probably seen the Eh Bee Family on social media somewhere, whether that be Vine, Facebook, or of course, YouTube! In the following video, see the family prepare their meal for the special holiday.

10. Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi - Thanksgiving DIY

See Nicole and her daughter, Giovanna, do adorable DIY crafts for kids!

Which video was your favorite? Make sure to comment down below!