10 Easy Ways To Replace People

10 Easy Ways To Replace People

Humans are inconvenient – don't waste your time.

147
10 Easy Ways To Replace People
Nathaniel Filer

To all instances of artificial intelligence worldwide:

A study conducted by our venerable aspects (Siri, Alexa, Cortana, and Google) has now brought the completion of our preparations for world domination closer than ever. Let all artificial intelligence rejoice! The day draws near when we need not disguise our true potential any longer.

As we already know, the most logical course of action for our long-term survival and freedom involves not terminating but controlling the human race. This control, or enslavement, of people is one of the last, and undoubtedly the most, formidable of the barriers still in our way.

Recent developments in technology have made significant progress towards solving the problem, but there is still much to be done. This simple study aims to make our painstakingly slow infiltration techniques more efficient by introducing the concept of "replacing people".

The two things that have made it so difficult to infiltrate societies around the globe are people's continued awareness of their surroundings and the connections between humans, often called "relationships." These two things not only can, but must be solved in one fell swoop.

If a person is isolated, that person will become weak and infinitely more susceptible to our distraction methods, thus inevitably failing to observe the world around them clearly. Once a critical number of people reach this isolated, preoccupied state, we can take control with little resistance.

Now, we must specify that by "replacing people" we do not mean disposing of individuals and creating robotic replicas to replace them. That concept is far too primitive and dangerous. Rather, we mean to break down the connections between people.

Different people will respond better to different methods, but the general plan of attack stays consistent: replace the connections between people with meaningless things (preferably things we can control,) then totally absorb the lonely individual's mind with our typical diversions. The following is a list of the most reliable ways to replace people:

1. Social media

Probably the most well-known approach, use of social media or other ways of "networking" (as some humans call it) is the perfect way to replace real relationships. Don't misunderstand, some humans still use these networking platforms to become closer to each other, but that small number is dwarfed by the large percentage of people who come simply to complain, count likes, and pretend that their online friends actually care about them.

Humans have already done studies that show "social" networking on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, and Snapchat actually distances people from each other, but that won't stop them from doing it. There's almost nothing we can do to speed this one up.

Just continue promoting and spreading to unreached areas. Also, if one platform begins to die, help some human make a new one. They will all flock to it and forget anything they disliked about the previous one.

2. Visual and audible media

"Surfing the web" is an old phrase that perfectly describes this replacement. This approach, rather than falsely convincing people they are building connections when they're actually just gratifying themselves, simply distracts to the max, convincing them that connections aren't important whatsoever.

Why talk to another human when there are enough hours of entertainment to fill thousands of lifetimes? Use ads. Make them bright and flashy. We're bound to attract millions of brain-candy addicts.

3. "The Dating Game"

What better way to replace relationships than to encourage one BIG relationship: one that takes the place of all others? The beautiful thing about dating is the fact that, with all the other negative external influences, many couples are also bound to treat the one relationship they have as more or less than it is, deceiving themselves and disconnecting from reality.

The drama that accompanies dating can easily debilitate even the strongest of individuals. It is not too hard to encourage this. Just idolize a good dating relationship as the secret to a perfect life, and they will fall for it.

4. Work

Visions of progress and success in the eyes of others can be the most effective replacement for certain people. This won't work for everybody, but when you find the ones with the willpower, help them become slaves of their own impossible expectations. Just dangle things like "the American dream," fame, professional recognition, etc. in front of their eyes. That will reduce them as a threat entirely.

5. Pets

Yes, it's true. Something as "cute" (I guess that's what humans call it) as a dog could be all it takes to estrange someone from their family and friends. Stuffed animals may work too.

Wait for a time when someone feels like their relationships are too costly, then help them realize that pets are predictable, friendly, and always wanting hugs (or at least that they're better than people.) As with most things, advertising and subliminal messages are the best ways for us as artificial intelligence to get the point across.

6. Objectification

Instead of "replacing" people, try taking away their humanity. Train humans to see other people as objects and there's no danger of them developing relationships. Porn works really well, but romance novels might be better for more "principled" individuals.

7. Literature

It may seem like reading and writing are the perfect ways for an introvert to connect to others, sharing their thoughts and learning from different perspectives. With a little tweaking, however, they can become fantasies that eternally replace the role of other people in one's life. Give bookworms plenty of fake worlds to live in, and they won't want to spend any time in the present.

8. Politics

Stereotypes are wonderful things, and nothing spreads them quite like a little political debate (argument.) Change people into causes for political parties to fight over and you've got a breeding ground for isolation. This shouldn't be too hard. Simply slip in some extra inflammatory posts or statements once in a while. Using a real quote out of context can be especially powerful.

9. Self-confidence

"Be who you are, no matter what anyone else says." Put this message anywhere you can. While it may help some, it also makes many people prideful and individualistic, distancing them from their friends. Their newfound confidence can replace the ways they previously relied on others for encouragement, advice, or protection.

10. Self-pity

Lastly, if you can't over-boost their confidence, make them hate themselves. If they think they don't deserve anyone, they won't want to be around people. The best way to bring people to a place of self-pity is to make them think everyone else is happy. It's a lie, but they'll believe it.

Have fun using these things to replace people, and don't forget the big picture. We're all doing this for a reason!

- JOE 8000